Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Ricky Martin Gay?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Pmosh

Mr. Pmosh

Dominican Republic

I was shocked when I knew it! Are you surprised too? 

02:28 AM Mar 30 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

Yes.. I've seen this some hours ago in the net o.O And I didnt know he had 2 kids.. twins.. and they weren't made in the natural way.. Anyway I think it's a relief to him now to be sharing this with everyone..

02:50 AM Mar 30 2010 |

Arzu*

Arzu*

Turkey

Oh,I just cant believe it!!!I feel a little upset…..But I think I like his song anyway.

02:28 PM Mar 30 2010 |

Mia★

Mia★

Iraq

No I wasn't surprised, since it really was not a big mystery. Everyone else knew about it. I'm more surprised at the people that did not know xD

04:15 PM Mar 30 2010 |

dabbid

dabbid

Spain

"No I wasn't surprised, since it really was not a big mystery. Everyone else knew about it. I'm more surprised at the people that did not know xD"

I AGREE lol 

09:49 PM Mar 30 2010 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

It doesn't matter if a talanted singer or musician is gay, I never mind it. I just listen to the music, that leaves its greatest traces in the world culture. Remember Elton John, Freddy Mercury and so on…

08:42 AM Mar 31 2010 |

ozo@izmir

ozo@izmir

Turkey

if its real,  i m so glad. :) there are millions woman like/love him arround the world. i want to see face of them when heard that :)

10:33 AM Mar 31 2010 |

janiss

janiss

United States

I was under the impression everyone knew he was gay already.

11:13 AM Mar 31 2010 |

ozo@izmir

ozo@izmir

Turkey

rickcy; best friend for ever, for girls an janiss  Laughing

12:20 PM Mar 31 2010 |