Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

INDIAN TENNIS ACE MARRIENG PAKISTANI CRICKETER-GUD 4 D CNTRYS??

Jinn_daniels

India

INDIAN TENNIS ACE SANIA MIRZA MARRYNG PAKISTANI BATSMAN SHOAIB MALLIK,EVN AFTR MARRIAGE D ACE SPORT PERSNS WILLCNTINUE2 REPRSNT THR RESPCTVCNTRIES IN TOURNAMENTS…. SANIA'S MY FAV TENNS PLAYR N M NRVOUS N SCPTC BOUT D THNG…..NE1 ELSE HAS SM WISE WRDS2 SHARE?????

02:56 PM Mar 31 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

javamanju

javamanju

India

Boss, Sonia Gandhi is called Indian just because she married an Indian. i.e. THE BAHU. Why don't people apply the same logic now?.

As For doing good for both the Countries, I don't think it is ever going to happen. Both the Countries will come together in only 3 cases.

1) When there will be no Muslims in India and Pakistan (Not Likely) 

2) When there will be No Hindus and Christians in India, may be 3000 Years from now. 

3) Humans becomes wise and shun religion(Most likely) 

06:19 PM Apr 02 2010 |

Jinn_daniels

India

actually dats nt my point…sania mirza cn marry whoevr her heart wishs…none of my cncrn..the prblm is m pretty sure aftr marriage pressure will come frm pakistan 4 sania 2 play 4 thm as a pakistani n most of all muslim bahu.. n whn islam will cm into play ..i thnk we all knw its gona get ugly….so as i've said she is my fav sprts prsnality, n loosng her wud b devastatng…..

01:53 PM Apr 05 2010 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

sania mirza cn marry whoevr her heart wishs…none of my cncrn

yep, that is for sure…. She can marry who ever she pleases. 

.i thnk we all knw its gona get ugly 

True as well.  Now in a India- Pak Cricket match, who will she support ? Pakistan or India. 

04:01 PM Apr 07 2010 |