Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How to lose weight as soon as possible ,tell you successful experience

Asian man

Asian man

China

I am really worried about my weight  after getting a new weight track record of myself . Look at my bingy ,it seems as if I was pregnant. 

09:39 AM Apr 01 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Asian man

Asian man

China

I have been trying to do lots sports ,as a natural consequence ,I would eat more ,just can't curb myself from the temptation of tasty food

09:44 AM Apr 01 2010 |

GAP

GAP

Turks and Caicos Islands

if you wanna lose weight its simple ,stop eating too much and do sportLaughing

12:35 PM Apr 01 2010 |

Asian man

Asian man

China

I know stopp eating too much and do sports ,but it's much easier to say than to do .

12:45 PM Apr 01 2010 |

GAP

GAP

Turks and Caicos Islands

who said its easy?if you wanna lose weight you have to do it.not matter how hard.

if it was easy no body would be over weightSmile

12:51 PM Apr 01 2010 |

dabbid

dabbid

Spain

In my opinion you are eating more calories than you need. 
You would must do sport every day at least during 40 minutes; go running, cycling, swimming etc.
Don't try miraculous diets…it doesn't work! just avoid industrial meals like pastries, chips, snaks, cocacola etc and replace it by fruit.
It's very important that you do sport every day at least 40 minuts because you will start burning the accumulated fat after 30/40 minutes. 
I know that sometimes we don't want to go out for doing sport, but you must put yourself under a obligtion and to be constant. Don't look at your weight because muscle is heavier than fat and if you do sport you will win muscle, just attend to your siluete.
I hope my answer helps you.
regards :D 

01:37 PM Apr 01 2010 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

I'm sorry, Asian man, but in your case it's better to visit a psychologist or smth like that. I don't mean to offend you, I just know some people with the same problem (diets and sports couldn't help them) and only psychoanalitic was able to help them… Because this problem is in head, in mind… may be you will have to change many things in your life.

Good luck there!! Smile

08:06 PM Apr 01 2010 |

muyumu

China

I am trying to lose weight

05:28 AM Apr 02 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

We are not doctors, but our collective experience will somehow help him pick and apply to himself what he knows would suit him best..

Most of the people nowadays eat to die, not to live.. The best motivation for you to lose weight is to think that above all, losing weight is for you to live longer.. Looking and feeling good are the rewards that come after it..

Reducing or maintaining weight do not come handy. They entail a lot of sacrifice especially with the former (reducing).. Hereafter are some of the few tried and tested tips from me: 

1. Never starve yourself.. Skipping meal/s is a no-no.. You will just end up recovering what has not been eaten once you get the chance to eat..

2. Eat a small amount and fill the stretched stomach with water.. Once you feel the urge to eat again, , fruits, veggies and water should be there to ease out that hungry feeling..

3. Do brisk walking.. It will not make you feel you are really into that laborious and agonizing exercising and sporting experience..

It will be a matter of time to see the effect of my tips.. No fuss, change does not happen overnight.. There is no such thing as losing weight as soon as possible.. Drastic moves wiil only make you die as soon as possible.. Be patient.. Losing weight: don't just talk about it, be into it..

03:30 PM Apr 02 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

Thank, Nu, for expounding the tips I underscored..

05:30 AM Apr 03 2010 |