Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you think of China?

Asian man

Asian man

China

What do you think of China? Have you been to there, to big cities or remote villages. What do you like about it and what don't you like about it ? Tell you your impression to my country,no matter it may be a prejudice or a stereotype of cold war ,they are all welcome .Then spit out your words( My hometown is a comparatively poor town , if somebody is curious to the backward arear of China ,write to me , glad to afford you some HD photos

06:19 AM Apr 04 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Asian man

Asian man

China

Thanks ,You almost told the truth except the smell of air and sea food .The air in centre of big cities  smells terrible ,the smell of gasolene ,which you would never forget.

07:14 AM Apr 04 2010 |

Gucci Yeung

China

I live in a small seashore city and I promise the air doesn’t smell like fish ;)

08:25 AM Apr 04 2010 |

Tsaokuohua

China

Now I live at here,

the traffic accident, industrial accident is very more in China, and also the things about crime is very many.

01:48 PM Apr 04 2010 |

ozo@izmir

ozo@izmir

Turkey

buy 10 good, turn and read the barcode number, 9 of them you ll see numbers starting with 690,691,692 that is China Smile

it means everything made in China or P.R.C. / Sorry for misunderstanding

10:19 AM Apr 05 2010 |

ozo@izmir

ozo@izmir

Turkey

i edit my message sorry

02:01 PM Apr 05 2010 |

Gorgon

Gorgon

Romania

China has always fascinated me. Maybe someday I'll find out why.

07:15 AM Apr 11 2010 |

Agean's Bacchus

Turkey

If you want to make business with China businessman ; you must be carefully.If you must not be carefully certainly china businessman gouge you.If  you seek dinasaur in China maybe you can find it but if you seek commercial morality in China certainly you can't find it. 

Unfornuately , this is the case in trade but Chineses are hardworking people.   

04:13 AM Apr 12 2010 |

small のrice

China

China has many good places to vist.

03:16 AM Apr 13 2010 |

lby1997

China

I live in a Chinese village until I'm10.And now I'living in Beijing and studying in a middle school.I think Chinese big cities is good,like Europe.But many villages are very poor,like Africa.

01:21 AM Jan 26 2011 |

lby1997

China

Sea food?I live in Beijing,and have seafood every week.But I never smell any air like fish.I only smell tail gas.Beijing has too many cars.

01:25 AM Jan 26 2011 |