Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

FOR PEACE...

berbere

berbere

Algeria

The world is missing the great human value"PEACE",We youngs of earth should take the straight way to establish it,the first pace is believe to the FRIENDSHIP.

CAN YOU GIVE A HELP ?

05:00 PM Jun 08 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fayhana

fayhana

Egypt

first pace to peace is feeling of peace by destroy all weapons in allover the world

04:44 PM Jun 11 2007 |

keirajin

China

Would you like to try a smile?Unfaverable things,such like war ,can be seen as darkness aroud us,and each smile is a lamp.Try to show out your love like sunshine.You can influence people aroud you.Wink

04:55 PM Jun 11 2007 |

fayhana

fayhana

Egypt

we cannot lies on our childern by asmile and advised them to smile to weapons which fsce them and kill them ,or their brothers orsisters .

ithink war now can overcome on any light for peace .

05:00 PM Jun 11 2007 |

berbere

berbere

Algeria

hello fayhana

I think your english style is very nice not like mine .Peace need one thing wich is

the respect between us. 

05:02 PM Jun 11 2007 |

fayhana

fayhana

Egypt

peace is afar dream and impossible in our dream .if you listen to childern here their beautiful dreams gone .now they know the meaning of war and injustic.

now the world bring up akillers not humans.

styles maybe differnt but truth is the truth

05:09 PM Jun 11 2007 |

keirajin

China

And then ,I'll be "Sailor Moon"—-fight as a soldier for love and justice.

My crystal palace of dream and hope is in my heart.None can destroy it ,cause there is always a place for beautiful things. 

Personally,I'm a child myself.Smile

05:29 AM Jun 12 2007 |

berbere

berbere

Algeria

Hello friend Keirajin:

I'm always impressed by the china wisdom,what you are saying are golden words and i wish that people listen to the beter advice. 

06:09 AM Jun 12 2007 |