Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Let's talk about our work!

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

I'm working in a trading company. Now I'm thinking to run a trading company by myself to export something to all over the world, and maybe import something from all over the world.

Ha, I would be the boss of myself!!

How about you. Maybe we could talk some trading business right here.

06:31 AM Jun 12 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Gulchatai

Russian Federation

Oh, reaaly! It's great to be one's self a bos. I also tried to be… ;) I'd like to open a caffee bar. but I met with a lot af difficulties… And now i don't know if I could run my own business… :(

07:01 PM Jun 12 2007 |

Michellita

Michellita

Brazil

Well, I'm a teacher. I can work in private schools, public schools or just give private classes at home! I deal with minds and different people every day, and in my opinion it's a rewarding profession, because I am inevitably part of those people's lives.

I like being a teacher, however it's not an easy task. You have to know how to control yourself and also know how to deal with some strange, funny and sad situations. Being a teacher is a challenge, believe me!  

03:04 AM Jun 13 2007 |

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

Yes, teacher is really a great profession worth respected to.  In a way teacher is more important than parents for kids,especially in primary school.

Anyway I don't think I could be a good teacher, because patience is what I'm short of, which is a must  for teaching kids in my eyes.Embarassed

04:58 AM Jun 13 2007 |

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

Hi Gulchatai, what I wanna say is if you want to do something very much and it seems suitable, then just go ahead! Never let chance go, otherwise you'd be regretful.

05:01 AM Jun 13 2007 |

khs021

Kuwait

Hi all, go head Maggie the proplem with pepole is they are fraid to own bussnies .

plan and do then you will acheavied your goals

05:33 AM Jun 13 2007 |

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

oh Ssong, I guess it's a nice work making beautiful garment for people.

07:24 AM Jun 13 2007 |

maddener

maddener

China

Hi,everybody.

I am working in a shipping company.

ha,miss maggie,I can work for you ,hehe.

but,my english is poor,so,please help me,thanks everybody.

07:31 AM Jun 13 2007 |

maddener

maddener

China

I come from ZIBO city,SHANDONG province,China.

Zibo is a small city,but it's a heavy industry city,

welcome to zibo.

07:47 AM Jun 13 2007 |

Ky.Liang

Ky.Liang

China

AS A STUDENT STUDYING IN UNIVERSITY NOW.LOOKING FOR A JOB NEXT YEAR.

07:49 AM Jun 16 2007 |

Risk Zhang

China

Admiring you,boss of yourself.

04:05 AM Jun 17 2007 |