Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Let's discuss some things here ...don't be stingy to have your comment here ...

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

why that some people don’t think about talking a rest as much as money when they find jobs….their most important one is money .. ..I agree with the people which have left their jobs to other ones for a higher salary and relatively harder work ,but some people have left their jobs to other jobs for just a small difference in the salary and much harder work than that .I think that rest is important as much as money many times .
tell me your opinion ....where do you put money and rest in order according to the importance when you find a job?..why?

09:58 PM Jun 13 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

ok let throw some special reasons then if you r be satified by some entertainment others r be sastified by counting money

10:26 AM Jun 14 2007 |

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

Thank you ..I appreciate your viewpoint..

11:29 AM Jun 14 2007 |

Flybird

Flybird

China

I think money is important, but the intrest and happy life are more important than it.So if i choose i will find the job with satisfied salary and colourful life.

11:58 AM Jun 14 2007 |

stella922

China

I'm poor ,but i think that the colourful life is more important than high salary.

04:46 PM Jun 14 2007 |

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

flybird and Stella922 ,thank you very much for your replies ..

05:29 PM Jun 14 2007 |

flower20

flower20

Netherlands

in my opinion i perfer job with less salary but which is suitable to me and feel comfort with that job doent matter salary

06:35 PM Jun 14 2007 |

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

Flower20,as long as you live in Yemen ,most women there if they think to get jobs ,it does not matter how much money they get ,because there is as the same as my country .Most men work and women stay at home .only some of them work .the question is “if your husband doesn’t have a job ,will you do the same (finding a job with less salary ,but it is suitable for you )”...thank you very very much for your reply .

07:08 PM Jun 14 2007 |