Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

STOP RELIGIOUS TOPICS!!!..

Norei ..

Norei ..

Christmas Island

stop religious topics…political topics…and all this rubbish that only causes headaches and arguments

let's just ENJOY learning English!!! 

07:30 PM May 08 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Norei ..

Norei ..

Christmas Island

:)

07:31 PM May 08 2010 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

There is only one sort of religious topics that dominate this forum, and I'll give you a hint: It aint Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism or Wicca.

02:27 AM May 09 2010 |

ozo@izmir

ozo@izmir

Turkey

Norei u r right.

but muslims always try to explain theirselfs do u think why ?

08:48 AM May 11 2010 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Keep the religious topics coming if you want. It just makes people on this site hate the Muslims more and more.

It's not the way I would go about doing things if I wanted to make people less hostile.

02:22 PM May 11 2010 |

Gorgon

Gorgon

Romania

So, let me understand – they use religion like a propaganda, but with what aim? I bet something has to do with Israel's presumed occupation. If I were God, if I ruled the world, I rush to end all these uncertainties. However, God doesn't thought like mankind.

03:13 PM May 11 2010 |

Gorgon

Gorgon

Romania

Fact: We are here to improve our English.

Now, please, try to be more specific. What duties? Is it a vital function of yours to post about religion?

01:03 PM May 12 2010 |

Gorgon

Gorgon

Romania

If this is the case, I don't have anything to say more.

Peace!

06:29 PM May 12 2010 |

Norei ..

Norei ..

Christmas Island

Fabs and Faith from USA….let's be strait to the point….MOST fights here in the forum are about Israel…Arabs…Islam AND!! Judaism…no argue about that..

How about we just STOP starting fights like that

I DEMAND control over this stupid forum topics….seriously…a great site like this…with no control….shehhh _ 

08:48 PM May 12 2010 |

Norei ..

Norei ..

Christmas Island

aliyatul_h
ikmah

and other members!!

obviously you guys are NOT qualified enough to talk abou ISLAM and so other Jews and christians….all you do here is fight :)

and fight

and fight

and also give the wrong ideas about who you are….and what your rligion is

when you talk about your religion…your not just talking about what YOU believe in….it's not only yours…..BILLIONS of other people believe in the same religion too…..so you're also talking on behalf of all those other people ….seriously…who do you think you are?!

if you cant speak English well…..you cant communicate well…so dont even try to argue !....learn instead!!

if you're not well informed about your religion or OTHER religions…..then you're only talking cause you just want to fight…why do you even talk about OTHER religions????have you practiced those religions?...do you know what they really are and what they aim to?...I bet you dont!! so just STOP

08:55 PM May 12 2010 |