Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

about love

406291116@qq.com

China

u love a girl,but u don't dare to tell her.because u are a shy boy.but u really love her.u will think about her all time even u will see her in ur dream.but u can not tell her because she has had a boyfriend.what can u do for the love?

08:44 AM Jun 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Res

Res

China

forget her.

09:28 AM Jun 15 2007 |

Lily :)

Russian Federation

Sometimes love brings us happiness but sometimes it hurts… I know that when you love smb but can't do anything to be with this person you feel very miserable and helpless. It's not the greatest pleasure to feel so, but this feeling will go by… some time…

But anyway I think you shoud hope for the best and be more self-confident. Why do you think that she will never love you? Everything is possible I believe!

09:48 AM Jun 15 2007 |

406291116@qq.com

China

maybe u a right!maybe someday she will pay attention to me even she may love me.so what i can do maybe it's waiting.

10:21 AM Jun 15 2007 |

Russian Federation

Let's hope for the best!!! Good luck Wink

10:35 AM Jun 15 2007 |

406291116@qq.com

China

but i don't know how to say to her.u know she has have a boyfriend.moreover maybe they also love each other.and all of my classmates know they are a pair.

02:28 PM Jun 15 2007 |

berbere

berbere

Algeria

forgot all thing and start another life!

02:39 PM Jun 15 2007 |

crazydaisy

crazydaisy

Turkey

If she has got a boyfriend you must forget her.. sure, to forget is difficult but it is not impossible.. you can succeed to forget.. i hope you will be happy..

08:17 AM Jun 16 2007 |

406291116@qq.com

China

thx.maybe u a right.i should gorget it.but u know it's so difficult.because we are classmates so we must stay in the same classroom.so u can think about it.it's so difficult to forget her.maybe i can pretend to be easy in the appearance but my heart can not do that.oh!my god!what can i do ?

09:03 AM Jun 16 2007 |

monica_he

China

There is nothing difficulty in the world. just forget her,it is the best way for you !

09:24 AM Jun 16 2007 |

kyle68

China

i understand your feeling from your words.but ,u know she has a bf,and they have a lot of emotion to each other.you should learn how to forget.

06:57 PM Jun 17 2007 |