Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

WHY?!!!

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Why a Jew can grow his beard in order to practice his faith عندما يطلق اليهودي لحيته يقولون انه يمارس معتقداته؟  
          But when Muslim does the same, he is an extremist and terrorist! وعندما يطلقها المسلم يكون متطرف وارهابي ؟؟ Muslim           Nun Why a nun can be covered from head to toe in order to devote herself to God عندما تتحجب الراهبات من الراس الى القدم فهي قد وهبت نفسها للرب    
  But when Muslimah does the same she oppressed!!! وعندما تتحجب المسلمه فإنها تعتبر مضطهده !! Hijab               Western Women When a western women stays at home to look after her house and kids she is respected because of sacrificing herself and doing good for the household? عندما تبقى المراه الغربيه في بيتها لترعى بيتها واولادها فانها محل احترام وتقدير لانها تضحي وتعمل لاجل رعاية بيتها ؟؟           But when a Muslim woman does so by her will, they say, "she needs to be liberated"! وعندما تفعل المسلمه ذات الشيء فإنها بحاجه لان تتحرر ؟؟           Muslim Women     Anything Any girl can go to university wearing what she wills and have her rights and freedom? اي بنت تستطيع الذهاب الى الجامعه ولبس ما يحلو لها ولديها مطلق الحق والحريه بذلك           But when Muslimah wears a Hijab they prevent her from entering her university! لكن عندما ترتدي المسلمه الحجاب تمنع من دخول اي مكان للعمل او الدراسه Hijab               Subject When a child dedicates himself to a subject he has potential. عندما ينشغل اطفالهم بلعبه معينه فانه مبدع               But when he dedicates himself to Islam he is hopeless! ولكن عندما نعلم اطفالنا دينهم سيصبحون بلا امل ولا مستقبل Islam           Question When a Christian or a Jew kills someone religion is not mentioned, but when Muslim is charged with a crime, it is Islam that goes to trial?! عندما يقتل المسيحي او اليهودي احد ما لا يذكر الدين :: لكن اذا حوكم المسلم بجريمه فإنه يدان لاسلامه Question         Hero When someone sacrfices himself to keep others alive, he is noble and all respect him. عندما يكرس احدهم نفسه لحماية الاخرين فإنه نبيل ويستحق احترام الجميع           But when a Palestinian does that to save his son from being killed, his brother's arm being broken, his mother being raped, his home being destroyed, and his masjid being violated—He gets the title of a terrorist!   Why? Because he is a Muslim!   Terrorist
لكن عندما يقوم الفلسطيني بذلك ليحمي طفله من الموت ويحمي يدي اخيه من الكسر وامه من الاغتصاب ومنزله من الهدم ومسجده من التدنيس ::: فإنه ارهابي ؟؟
    Car When someone drives a perfect car in a bad way no one blames the car!! عندما يقود احدهم سياره جيده على طريق خرب لا احد يلوم السياره         But when any Muslim makes a mistake or treats people in a bad manner – people say "Islam is the reason"???! لكن عندما يخطيء اي مسلم او يعامل احدهم بإسلوب سيء يُقال " الاسلام هو السبب " Islam         Newspapers Without looking to the tradition of Islam, people believe what the newspapers say. بغض النظر عن تقاليد الاسلام فإنهم يصدقون ما تقول الصحف           But always keep questioning what the Quran says!!! لكننا سنضل نسأل:: ماذا يقول القران ؟؟

11:44 AM May 23 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

aprillou

China

This is unfair for the people have different treats, wish this issue will be considered by the social.

12:36 PM May 23 2010 |

♥ ~.•'Peace~Girl~ஐ•.•.

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

This question is always in my mind…

But I finally reached that Islam is right.. however they say!

Islam is a religion of peace.. however they accused it of terrorism

Since Islam came down on the ground .. Jews and Christians are fighting it… and want to lapid it.. (mostly)

This is a form of stupid war!..

If we judge the terrors by their religion

We find that terrorism stems from the religion of the Jews to what we see in Palestine

But terrorism has no religion …

Terrorism fatal disease in humans, regardless of their religions

04:57 PM May 23 2010 |

♥ ~.•'Peace~Girl~ஐ•.•.

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

tell me please>>>> who is the terror in this photo?

the muslim child or the jews who killed him>>???

but i dnt judge jewism by those!!

rerrorist belongs to ISRAEL at 1st… not to a crtan religion

05:07 PM May 23 2010 |

moon_light_2008

Saudi Arabia

oh brother don't bother ..  any normal person, who study islam, will find out (if not already found out!) that it is the truth ..

I can tell you why !

It pisses them off that we worship only one true God in one religion (while other religions have many gods in one religion !)

it pisses them off that we muslims are the only people who still not affected that much by their media (they want us a limited closed-minded like their people)

It pisses them off that we are the only people who still reject all images of bad manners !

it pisses them off that we are the only ones who still have their identity as muslims and the only ones who still religious and struggling to keep on (while all others are nearly non-religions peoepl even if they claim so!)

it pisses them off that we are the only ones who still reject fornication and adultry !

it pisses them off that our women are so much better than theirs and that they are the only ones who still preserve their dignity and integrity !

it pisses them off that they can enjoy watching all womens' bodies and beauties except our muslims women !

it pisses them off that we are the only ones who still fight against gaining interests in financial matters !

it pisses them off that we are the only ones who still publically and strongly forbidding and denying all kinds of bad drinking (alcohol for example)

and believe me it pisses them off that many many many of us are much much better than them, and no one would like anyone to be better than except your parents dude.

last one,  beleive me, it pisses them so much off that you walk on this planet ! haven't you heard your God saying ("Jews and Christians will never be pleased with you (Muhammed) until you do follow their way")

so brother, if you want them to be pleased with you .. simple condition ! just change your religion ! ! !!! then they might be pleased with you !

and I LOVE the way we piss them off hehehehehe ..

note: somebody aske something really weird about praying toward mecca and our backs toward Aqsa in Palestine .. I really don't get your point :D .. sorry dude .. what are you looking for exactly ! how about people in south for example Yemen ! they pray toward mecca and toward Palestine in the same time !!!!!

03:14 AM May 24 2010 |

♥ ~.•'Peace~Girl~ஐ•.•.

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

another Answer, ..

To direction towards Mecca following the Prophet Abraham … Which was accepted by the direction of the Kaaba

the Prophet Muhammad would like to be accepted, such as Ibrahim. True Prophet

Nothing about that Jerusalem was behind him, or in front of..!!

can u answer>>?

Now answer my question

11:52 AM May 26 2010 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

Now you know how much public relations mean. This is what’d they label FUD in business world xD.

06:47 AM May 27 2010 |

Mr. Pmosh

Mr. Pmosh

Dominican Republic

THEN GOES THE BECAUSE

Why a Jew can grow his beard in order to practice his faith….But when Muslim does the same, he is an extremist and terrorist!

In western society when a man is seen with a large beard is not related right of the bat with muslim. There's many characters to pass through before get to the muslims, such as: old creppy scientis

, communist , slacker , zz top member and many others. And is not often be discriminated by just this.

Why a nun can be covered from head to toe in order to devote herself to God...But when Muslimah does the same she oppressed!!!

If a nun takes out her cover… No one cares. If a muslim woman does… accused of immoral behavior or even worst stoned to death this one I'm just exaggerating….or not?.

When a western women stays at home to look after her house and kids she is respected because of sacrificing herself and doing good for the household?....But when a Muslim woman does so by her will, they say, "she needs to be liberated"!

When a western housewife decides to get a job or do something more that being "housewife", our society support her. When muslim women does it, Islam society react: what a profanity and disgraceful woman.

Any girl can go to university wearing what she wills and have her rights and freedom?...     But when Muslimah wears a Hijab they prevent her from entering her university!

BULLSHIT. Both statements. Not in all universities you can go dressed as anything you want and even have a clothes protocol. And that goes foe both sex and any culture. In my college there are even teachers that do not allow women wearing big necks like this  in their class. And in must westerns universities you can go with your hijab, I even have a muslim class partner and she's wearing her hijab (something really difficult to do in my city's weather of 28ºC must of the year). And I was watching how muslim (INCLUDING WOMEN) protested against a cartoonist in a SWISS COLLEGE right here in Ebaby! a short time ago. In the only universities that prevent women to go to the college is in muslim society.

When a child dedicates himself to a subject he has potential…But when he dedicates himself to Islam he is hopeless!

The same for any religion or any practice that restrain them to go to school is said.

When a Christian or a Jew kills someone religion is not mentioned, but when Muslim is charged with a crime, it is Islam that goes to trial?!

Must of the time when a Christian or a Jew commit a crime or kill someone, they do not yell with all their lounges "Long live to god or Christ" or "Long live to (whatever is called the jew version of god)". And when they asked them "Why did you committed the crime?" They (must of the time) do not answer, "Because was god's will". Or is not related at any form with their practice of their religion. 

But there is cases of crimes and murder related to religion in western societies, and the religion also pays the price, as the catholic priest's pedophile cases YOU had mentioned before in this same page.

When someone sacrfices himself to keep others alive, he is noble and all respect him...But when a Palestinian does that to save his son from being killed, his brother's arm being broken…......He gets the title of a terrorist!   Why? Because he is a Muslim!  

He gets a title of victim. There's even a movie that propose your case, a Hollywood western movie "13 kings" is called I think, even if the heroes here are american soldiers wich I allow you to question.  He gets the title of terrorist when he tries to blow a building, a school, a car, a leader (no matter his side), or kidnapping someone.

When someone drives a perfect car in a bad way no one blames the car!!... But when any Muslim makes a mistake or treats people in a bad manner – people say "Islam is the reason"???!

The car can also be blamed: Toyota scandal  http://www.thebigmoney.com/blogs/shifting-gears/2009/11/25/toyota-faces-cover-scandal

But I think I have to give the reason in tis statement in some acts, is not usual among non muslim use the threat: "Control your women, or you will be killed in the god's word". 

Without looking to the tradition of Islam, people believe what the newspapers say….But always keep questioning what the Quran says!!!

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD. You always believe what your media say and never question it, so don't came up with this to us please. And we always question everything that says "they are wrong and we're right".

04:26 PM May 27 2010 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

All the things that you have told is applicable for every one and not just Muslims. I can easily modify the text and fit Hindus or Jews or XYZ into it.

But Media….BIG YES

example – News of a Mosque near ground Zero

Indian News paper :

Mosque plan for WTC site wins city approval

http://beta.thehindu.com/news/international/article439079.ece?homepage=true

CNN:

Outrage over plan to build mosque near Ground Zero

http://joybehar.blogs.cnn.com/2010/05/26/outrage-over-plan-to-build-mosque-near-ground-zero/

04:38 PM May 27 2010 |