Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Girls,girls,girls,girls,girls,girls,girls,girls,girls,girls,girls,girls,girls!!!!

cosXsinX

cosXsinX

France

Hello lighting ladies….So i have just one question :

Do you like my face?

(So because one girl said i have a face's killer…uhuh.:(..uhuhuhuh..:.(...oiiiiiiin) 

12:14 PM Jun 17 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Lily :)

Lily :)

Russian Federation

Ha-ha :) You are quite nice, boy… :) But what made you look so angry?Tongue out

01:08 PM Jun 17 2007 |

jenny.luo

China

WinkHi,maybe you donot know me,but your face impress me—a bit horrify,ha,ha,that just a joy,please don't take it serious.

03:14 PM Jun 17 2007 |

kyle68

China

why do you only want girls give her opinion about your face?from your face,i can see that you are a honest boy,just look like so serious from ur face,give a smile to other people if u can

05:56 PM Jun 17 2007 |

ant

Saudi Arabia

u have a ugly face. Kindly don't show ur face to others. For me when I saw ur face, i couldn't sleep last night.

08:20 AM Jun 18 2007 |

rooia

rooia

Iraq

is it really u picture…

08:50 AM Jun 18 2007 |

Ali Sadeghi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

U are really angry but i think ur heart is so soft

07:51 PM Jan 02 2010 |

BestLuck2Bedoon :)

Thailand

I agree with aliyatul_hikmah.

Handsome/pretty also can be a killer.  Nice heart is more important than face.

Don't think much guy. Your picture just look like a serious or worried people. I think your heart is nice. If you smile you may look happier than the current picture.

12:23 PM Jan 03 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

what the tomato ^^

02:26 AM Jan 04 2010 |

Bebe Cita

Bebe Cita

Puerto Rico

Oh Boy, I admit you lOok a little serious, but you seem to be a loVely boy.

And if that girl told you that you loOk like a killer, I believe you can be the sweeties killer of her heart -

08:57 AM Jan 04 2010 |

Alter ego

Alter ego

Puerto Rico

I Honestly believed the same when I saw your picture, I was like Surprised  I couldnt sleep for one week..Omg! Well.. not that much, I did sleep hehe that was a joke. But I think You should smile a little, dont you think? Maybe a smile like this one :

09:10 AM Jan 04 2010 |