Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Kids say the darnest things

Nasim

Nasim

India

A little girl returned from school and found her grandma and said to her “Granny granny, I today learnt in school how to make babies.”
The old woman was horrified thinking of sex education to such little kids.
Then the girl said “You take out the ‘y’ and add ‘ies’. Thats how you make the plural.”

04:08 AM May 29 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Nasim

Nasim

India

Little Johnny was playing with his new electric train and her mom was cooking in the kitchen. Suddenly she heard the sound of train stop and then Johnny’s voice “Those of you motherfers who want to get off the train get the hell out quick. And those getting in must take care of their stuff or we wont be fing responsible for it.”
She was really horrified at her son’s words so she went to him, gave him a spanking and told him “We dont use such dirty words in this house. Now go to your room and stay there for two hours.”
After two hours Johnny came out and started playing again. This time when he stopped the train he said “The disembarking passengers must make haste for the train stops only little while here. The embarking passengers are requested to keep their belongings safely.”
The mother smiled when she listened to it. Just then Johnny’s voice came again “For those of you who are pissed off about the two hour delay, in see the bi**h in the kitchen.

04:17 AM May 29 2010 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

Little Billy was in the bathroom for a long while doing potty so his mom went in to see whats wrong. She saw Billy was sitting quietly reading a book but every ten seconds he’d put it down hold the toilet with his left hand and hit himself on the head with his right hand.
She asked “Is something wrong Billy?” “No mom. I’m fine. Just haven’t done ‘doddy’ yet.” “Then why are you hitting yourself on head Billy.”
“To get it out mom. Works for ketchup.”

04:25 AM May 29 2010 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

Little Johnny was visiting his pregnant Aunt who was in hospital, with his mom. When Johnny saw the inflated belly of his aunt, he asked “Aunt Brenda, how did you get so fat?” Brenda patted him on head and said “I’ve my kid inside my belly.” Johnny was confused. So he asked “Dont you love your kid aunt Brenda.” “Why of course I do!”. Then came Johnny’s shooting question “Then why did you eat your kid?”

04:31 AM May 29 2010 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

Definition of love by a 7 year old girl : it is love when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on cologne and they go out and smell each other.

05:17 AM May 29 2010 |

zibuyu

zibuyu

China

It's hard for me to understand

05:26 AM May 29 2010 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

These are the words of innocent little kids that bring a smile on your face =) whats so hard to understand? :s

05:31 AM May 29 2010 |

zibuyu

zibuyu

China

thank you

06:09 AM May 29 2010 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

Thanks for appreciating Cranberry. I still remember the original Jokes thread on ebaby and our late Pakistani friend sigh. Well I’d continue to add some more as I find them :)

05:27 PM May 29 2010 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

"Works for ketchup" hahaha XD Funny jokes! :D

11:18 PM May 29 2010 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

Yes, the good ol’ days. And please go on and add any cute jokes on kids :) that’d be great.

04:05 AM May 30 2010 |