Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What crazey things can we do?

Rise

Rise

Germany

I think, we all sometimes are suffering from boredom. Sometimes we need very exceptionally methods to get out of the daily grind – even if it is just for a few minutes to have fun. So what can we do to make our life more interesting? What was the craziest thing you've ever done?

12:05 PM Jun 10 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Mia★

Mia★

Iraq

I guess bungee jumping and paragliding were awesome when I gave it a try. Personally, the craziest thing I have not done but will do in the (hopefully) not so distant future will be going on a visit to the International Space Station…I'm still saving up for my trip though =P

12:30 PM Jun 10 2010 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

I cant do these crazy things.. I have a weak heart XD And I'm even afraid of high places.. Maybe one of the "craziest" things I have done (not that crazy) was to walk up a Hill (not super high, it had about 50 meters of height and the way to arrive in the top was about 100 meters.. the problem was that I was wearing flip-flops and they were all wet as well as my feet.. so I was almost slipping and also there were many stones and plants with thorns in my way.. anyway I thought I was going to fall down XD)

12:59 PM Jun 10 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

abdancen

01:53 PM Jun 10 2010 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

What's abdancen? :S

01:57 PM Jun 10 2010 |

Rise

Rise

Germany

Abdancen is a mix between German and English… just like: dancing dancing dancing

01:59 PM Jun 10 2010 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

oh.. :P I think i get it now.

02:02 PM Jun 10 2010 |

dabbid

dabbid

Spain

Does sex in public places count? lol

02:12 PM Jun 10 2010 |

Rise

Rise

Germany

Hehe… counts, what you do if there's noone around?

02:14 PM Jun 10 2010 |

dabbid

dabbid

Spain

what about you Rise?

02:32 PM Jun 10 2010 |