Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

can you do me a fovor for"Ten awesome things in Daily life" ?

xueyuan1991

China

Hi there ,

now i'm a special editor in an english magizine called crazy english echo,and here's my assignment today.Could you please do me a favor and talk about ten awesome things in your daily life?

here's the original my honcho sent to me

Every day in our daily life,we hear about a vast amount of bad news—frequent natural and man-made calamities,soaring population and commodity price.Why can’t we calm down and recall those simple and interesting things,on which we spent little money but get much happiness from them.You need to interview ten people,making them recall those things that they take for granted and easy to be forgotten. For example,finding treasures in your Spring jacket pocket,eating the last chip in your food bag by yourself,and letting the cool seawater splash your feet again and again.Notice get the material through interviews and never dream up them.Then integrate and polish them by yourself.List them in English within 100 words.For instance, No.1 Finding treasures in your Spring jacket pocket.It should be moving and interesting so that everyone would like reading it.

So,now,shall we talk about it?my msn is and my skype account is hilary xue.wait for your help!

05:34 AM Jun 11 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Melisa21

Melisa21

Argentina

Here are some things that I think are awsome in my daily life.

1. Sleeping until late

2. Laughing until you cry

3. Going to dance with friends

4. Have meal with my family

5. Watching the football matches of Argentina in the World Cup

6. Hear that someone has told something good about you

7. Enjoy the taste of a chocolate

8. Watching photos and remember times when I was I child

9. Approve an important test at university

10. Meeting whith friends to talk and talk and laugh..

06:59 PM Jun 13 2010 |