Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

This summer its going to be...

sweet.kotori

Italy

What are yuo doing this summer? 

In august I'm going to get bored and before I'm going to decide soon… sigh

08:54 PM Jun 14 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sweet.kotori

Italy

so good luck for your decisions

09:22 PM Jun 14 2010 |

Van-Shaw

Van-Shaw

China

Frankly,i nearly have no summer holiday,i must prepare for my College Entrance Examination..
But i will go to Shanghai for the World Expo,u know it???
I cant wait.

11:01 PM Jun 14 2010 |

dabbid

dabbid

Spain

also very bussy for me, to work, to study for some subjects, to enjoy night parties (they grow like mushrooms with the warm weather here) and to try to go to the beach and sea at least 3 times per week, very bussy, and also funny lol. I love the summer :D

11:07 PM Jun 14 2010 |

Mia★

Mia★

Iraq

I'll be traveling this summer! I do so every year, it's just the matter of where to travel that gets me irked to no ends =D

01:59 AM Jun 15 2010 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

This summer is going to be… IN DECEMBER :D

It's too early to think about my summer holidays :P About my winter break, maybe I'll go to the beach (yes, winter here where I live now is not cold xD ok, i dont have winter at all anymore) and visit my grandma's city.. also sleep a lot so that next semester I wont be asleep during my classes :P

02:30 AM Jun 15 2010 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

Ohh school year here is from February/March to November/December, and in July we have a winter break that varies from 15 days to 1 month! So we have the same summer vacations that you guys have.. but in December/January/February :D Can you imagine spending New Year's Eve on the beach? The most common thing here :P

03:47 AM Jun 15 2010 |

苍蝇

苍蝇

China

i go to Shanghai for the World Expo ,too ~

01:46 AM Jun 16 2010 |

sweet.kotori

Italy

The expo looks intresting :)

this summer i'd like to go abroad but i can't because my family have already decided where to go..

So In winter in brazil there are the vacations?

10:44 AM Jun 16 2010 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

sweet.koto
ri

Yes :) We have a winter break as I said.. just like you guys have the Christmas and New Year's holidays! I know in some countries this break also can be about 1 month! :)

My carnival break is included in my summer vacations hehe this year it was in February and my classes started in March :P

04:25 PM Jun 16 2010 |

Miss_U

Miss_U

Viet Nam

I'll travel to some beautiful places in Vietnam .

03:41 AM Jun 20 2010 |