Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Trust

braveheart2010

Egypt

Are you easily trust other people?why?why not?

02:05 AM Jun 17 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Hi brave!

Trust is the key ingredient for success in any field. Trust, like an infant, develop itself over time. Our trust grow with us. But whenever trust is broken, it either make trust again an infant or make it non-existence.

Trust is the tacit language of professionals and loved ones. Only through the movement of an eye they know what is conveyed through …. only through shaking head a person reaches any agreement. Trust has its own language, which we can't find in words but in action itself.

Slowly it develops – but when develop it acts more faster than anything. 

A person should never ask for trust because trust is not something which is given, Trust develop itself over time.

( Above is theory, making it implement in life is reality)

05:37 AM Jun 17 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

Trust once broken is irreparable..

07:42 AM Jun 17 2010 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

It's not so easy for me to trust someone at once, at first …

I need time to know a person better..

The key is to get to know people and trust them to be who they are. Instead, we trust people to be who we want them to be and when they're not, we cry.

07:50 AM Jun 17 2010 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

Follow your heart, but be quiet for a while first. Ask questions, then feel the answer. Learn to trust your heart.

07:53 AM Jun 17 2010 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Hi all,

Yes, I agree … due to our past experiences our intuition level grow each day … though, we don't remember it consciously,  but sub-consciously it is perfectly photographed, but as we know our sub-conscious don't show it vividly but rather through some kind of deja vu feelings or intuition.   

Few people are very experience in smelling things …now why don't we create new terminology or metaphor "Intuition- olfactory-sense" ...Now suppose Intuition is some kind of hidden nose which smell things different than what olfactory sense smells … due to these two different version of sensing … we get confuse, bewildered and entangled.

Deja vu: A feeling of having experienced before something that is happening at the present moment.

So this deja vu feeling irritates our mind … and we calculate the merits and demerits according to that feeling.

09:10 AM Jun 17 2010 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

trusting=(intuition+deja vu)

Yes … mirror ( reflection) , most people perceive things according to their own perception … most of the time we mirror (reflect) other people gestures according to our own nature … let suppose I am reading some poetry and than I make interpretation … Than I am not making interpretation to a poet but I am interpreting myself … This is another obstruction to know the reality behind things … we mirror (reflect) everything according to our thinking level or convictions … again delusion if we find the gestures are other than what we perceive or reflect!    

trusting=(intuition+deja vu) + mirroring ( reflection )

10:06 AM Jun 17 2010 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Thanks teacher, for making me correct!Smile

trusting=(intuition+deja vu) + reflection?

This is like demonstration of arithmetical application in a weird way!   

10:24 AM Jun 17 2010 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Laughing

11:01 AM Jun 17 2010 |

braveheart2010

Egypt

hi Eleniya,

i think heart don't tell the truth all the time we should use both the heart and the brain to judge the others

01:59 PM Jun 17 2010 |

braveheart2010

Egypt

hi lovely fabien,

how do u give ur trust first and for whom? that's the big problem.

02:02 PM Jun 17 2010 |