Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Are you planning for your future?

gchuca

gchuca

China

Do you think it necessary to make a plan for your future when you are in college?

01:58 AM Jun 19 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jesus freak

China

Of course .  But the hart part is not making the plans , it is living with  it

12:48 PM Jun 19 2010 |

Mia★

Mia★

Iraq

Of course it's necessary! How are you supposed to provide and build a career for yourself? If you don't make up your mind on what path to take you won't ever reach one. You have to think about what you will and want to do since you don't want to end up doing something that you'll regret for the rest of your life. For a head start, begin by laying out your options and then go ahead from there. You'll bound to end up with a plan sooner or later =)

12:55 PM Jun 19 2010 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

I am not sure now! I am in between … hope everything settled down my country. This war against terrorism is making too much troubles for us. Due to the global wars since 1979, the peace of Pakistan is ruined.

03:18 PM Jun 19 2010 |

Miss_U

Miss_U

Viet Nam

Personally , I think having a plan for the near future is very important for a student at college . It helps student have a great determination to achieve their goal . Because the more motivation they have , the more they try .

03:13 AM Jun 20 2010 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

This is a mirror nobody knows who is behind! xDLaughing

03:47 AM Jun 20 2010 |

Gorgon

Gorgon

Romania

Yes, I am planning for the future a lot and I hope to not only remain with plans (which is a real risk when you're planning so much, as me).

06:09 AM Jun 21 2010 |