Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Eastern girl's question

abc1238938

abc1238938

Taiwan

what kinds of eastern girl would you like?

long straight black hair ?

how about long straight but natural brown hair ?

white skin? black skin ?

It has been confused me for a long time.

thanks to reply me.

just say your personal feelling.

05:41 AM Jun 20 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

bonnieliu

bonnieliu

Taiwan

Ha ,I like the straight long but brown hair !

and white skin!!!

07:07 AM Jun 20 2010 |

abc1238938

abc1238938

Taiwan

hmm~ 

Eech people has different opinion.

By the way , most of our country's girls want to withten their skin. Our tradiction mind is white skin can cover your  imperfections. Laughing

10:27 AM Jun 20 2010 |

abc1238938

abc1238938

Taiwan

wow ~

i didn't konw that white skin for yourxountry means having problems with skin. i am  shcoked  by this .well , my skin is a little brown . Sometimes i felt bothered,but after heard  your conversetion, i think brown skin is good ,too!!

Anther thing , in your tradition  mind , do you think easten girl always has long blcak hair? 

10:47 AM Jun 20 2010 |

abc1238938

abc1238938

Taiwan

yeah ~ you are right .we never have natural blonde hair  lady . if you seen blonde hair, it must be dyed. Smile

11:15 AM Jun 20 2010 |

adrianasparvolli

Brazil

In Brazil people are mixed. Here you find black, white, japanese/chinese people.

Most of people here prefer blonde girls.

03:42 AM Jun 21 2010 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

Yeah people here are really mixed.. humm I dont know if here people prefer blond hair, I think so since Black hair is more common, but one thing is true.. they have obcession with tanned skin! Always they can they're lying on the sand in a beach to get tanned.. if you arent tanned they ask you "Are you afraid of sun?" u.u I hate this question!

04:02 AM Jun 21 2010 |

Gorgon

Gorgon

Romania

I like dark skin only when it is natural. That mean I don't like to see burned skin to a romanian girl, but I may enjoy the skin color of a gypsy girl, which is really cool… especially if the girl is teenage.

And now let's talk ontopic. I like eastern girls with medium-long straight natural brown hair and white skin (and a noble mind). Speaking of eastern girls, I must say: the element that I love the most of all are eyes.

06:07 AM Jun 21 2010 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

long straight black hair …. yes that's for sure my favorite.Laughing

09:03 AM Jun 21 2010 |

ahjie

Malaysia

In around me,mostly girls are dislike exposed to sunlight and refuse to become brown skin,white skin more porpular

02:47 PM Jun 22 2010 |

abc1238938

abc1238938

Taiwan

Ryo , yes  you are right , fit or suit is important =)

and   in our country most girls, thier hair's color is black and  blown Smile

03:09 PM Jun 22 2010 |