Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Eastern girl's question

abc1238938

abc1238938

Taiwan

what kinds of eastern girl would you like?

long straight black hair ?

how about long straight but natural brown hair ?

white skin? black skin ?

It has been confused me for a long time.

thanks to reply me.

just say your personal feelling.

05:41 AM Jun 20 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

abc1238938

abc1238938

Taiwan

ahjie ,our country  is like your country, most girls refuse to have brown skin   : )

03:13 PM Jun 22 2010 |

ahjie

Malaysia

compare the women in picture,the brown skin women is more better.The white skin i mean don't so white like this but is more white than picture 2.it look like pale.

06:57 AM Jun 23 2010 |

Gucci Yeung

China

My friend who is from Russia told me that most European girls’ skin is so pale that they need to make up, or they will look like ill. Maybe that’s why they like brown skin. But asian girls have better skin, and most of them have straight black hair and dark eyes, so they will look better with white skin. Imagine, a girl with black hair and black eyes have brown skin, will she look nice?

03:18 AM Jul 17 2010 |

Gorgon

Gorgon

Romania

Yeah, but I don't like them. :P

06:37 AM Jul 18 2010 |

Gucci Yeung

China

I agree that the girls in your photos are pretty, Nu pogodi. but for most asian girls, white skin makes their eyes brighter and more beautiful, and, they will look better with white skin than with brown skin :)
Back to the topic, I like eastern girls with straight black hair, white skin and dark eyes :)

09:01 AM Jul 18 2010 |

abc1238938

abc1238938

Taiwan

you guys are right . Different oppinions ,now  i think no matter what you look like ,  look good and fit ownself is  important ;) . Everyone have their own style to look good Smile

12:09 PM Jul 18 2010 |

zzwfcn

zzwfcn

China

I like long-straight-hair girl.In china,long straight hair means that you have more feminine charm .Each country has a diffirent taste of women's appearance.In my own opinion,a taned and long hair girl looks better.

01:37 PM Jul 18 2010 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

girls, those fake tans look so bad.

07:37 PM Jul 18 2010 |

Tiffany@SH

Tiffany@SH

China

what kinds of eastern girl would you like?

Well, since this "you" here are totally different, there will be tons of  toally different answers. but all that i know is for the right person, long straight black hair or blond, white skin or tanned skin are really not so important. just be urself, and one day, u'll find inner beauty is more worthful and attractive. :)

07:55 AM Jul 20 2010 |