Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

WE WILL MISS YOU

braveheart2010

Egypt

Do you agree that brasilero are going to close his account!!!
Please ask him not to do? :(

12:39 PM Jun 22 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dabbid

dabbid

Spain

Oh man, I don't know you to much…..but don't leave this place, I'm sure you still have a lot of things to say here. :D

04:49 PM Jun 22 2010 |

flower20

flower20

Netherlands

realy we will miss u

i canot imagine ebaby with out u

i hope to come back  soon

miss u

06:10 PM Jun 22 2010 |

braveheart2010

Egypt

Of last resort in the world, if not by, a good friend of his word fair

06:42 PM Jun 22 2010 |

braveheart2010

Egypt

I THINK WE NEED MORE EFFORTS TO MAKE HIM CHANGE HIS MIND.

please everybody must do his best

06:45 PM Jun 22 2010 |

braveheart2010

Egypt

I agree with Dianne

u haven't to close it

lets rate his profile all

07:04 PM Jun 22 2010 |

braveheart2010

Egypt

DEAR IRENE

u're the nicest here Innocent

09:54 PM Jun 22 2010 |

Mariam.

Mariam.

Spain

Jo…

so sad to hear you´re gonna cancel your account. So sad I haven´t been able to log in for a month and have the chance to talk to you more often. And so sad to read the reason why you leave.

Remember: there are many fishes in the sea!! Hope you find "the girl" you´re looking for, here or anywhere you go or are.

I´ll miss your nice comments as much as your sense of humour, but as I told you, I hope we´re able to keep in touch, via msn or email.

I´m shocked, didn´t expect this when I logged in today after these days of hard work and study… If you´re really sure of saying "bye", wish you all the luck in your new project: I´ll remember you as the friend who made me laugh, with whom I shared some M&Ms and some glasses of wine listening to soft music…

Don´t forget the beach will stay here, at least for a while! You can still be the man lying on the hammock under a tree :)

You leave a lot of friends here. Now go and find your "her". Wishing you all the best!

11:15 PM Jun 22 2010 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Jo, do it in a odd way … this blah blah have repeated so many times before … some person once wanted to testify his theory regarding how souls know each others, and he metaphorically declared that he is no more in this world … though, this was not encouraging way to do this type of thing … but unlike other thinkers , he wanted to demonstrate his theory into practice. Though, it was meant for very close circle of acquaintances but they dragged the announcement into open forums … Laughing 

07:16 AM Jun 23 2010 |

braveheart2010

Egypt

Wow we do it!

thx JO

10:45 AM Jun 23 2010 |