Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

is it hard to find a friend?

castle.moore

United States

is it hard to find a friend?

01:32 PM Jun 22 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

abc1238938

abc1238938

Taiwan

i think find a friend is not a problem . Be a friend is important. if you treat each other with your ture heart, i think most people would like to make frien d with you . i think good attitude would make everything going better.Smile IT'S my oppinion

02:36 PM Jun 22 2010 |

Ali Sadeghi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

to find modest and loyal friend is really hard and difficult. remain friend is hard tooooooo.

06:22 PM Jun 22 2010 |

braveheart2010

Egypt

yeah, it's very difficult to find the suitable person to be friend with u.

02:10 AM Jun 23 2010 |

su mint

su mint

China

We'll have different friends in different places,but if we meet a loyal and true fridend,we should keep up with him.Because the best friend can trust and help each other .

03:18 AM Jun 23 2010 |

ahjie

Malaysia

find a friend is easy,the difficult one is find a loyal and sincere to you.

06:53 AM Jun 23 2010 |

imaginary-sj

Uzbekistan

Yes, I think it's hard to find a loyal and a sincere friend. however, I believe that there are some good people around us who may hold such lofty traits.

01:59 AM Jun 24 2010 |

Gorgon

Gorgon

Romania

Yes, a good friend is extremely hard to find. And we need time to make friends. I admit to be not a perfect friend for anybody, because I'm too selfish.

05:13 PM Jun 24 2010 |

Nyks

Nyks

Poland

`it's not hard to find a friend. But it's hard to find a best friend.
You're right (;.
Friend isn't a big problem in these days. But real friend… Harder, absolutely. But the best friend is the most beautiful thing, which can meet us in our life. 

12:23 PM Jul 15 2010 |