Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How important is a woman's beauty?

andylu2

andylu2

Canada

A lot of people think that it’s unfair that looks are so important for a girl’s life. Our society tells us over and over that beautiful girls have it easy. They can choose what kind of guy they want, get money easily, and live without too much work. What do you think about this? Should girls focus on trying to look beautiful all the time?
Check out my free Listening Lessons

10:57 AM Jul 11 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zooroo

zooroo

Syrian Arab Republic

We can’t be optimistic , we have to be realistic, I agree with SWEET beauty is very important.

11:16 PM Aug 01 2010 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

I think beauty is important for a girl, specially when it comes to be about boys and so on. But I think Every woman should just be herself. If she is naturally vain it is cool, and if she is not, it is cool too.

I am not so into make up and looking perfect all the time. I prefer a natural look

07:49 AM Aug 03 2010 |

colombac

Viet Nam

beauty  is  not  important .i have thoery  about  beauty.

08:39 AM Apr 15 2013 |

DAMAVAND

DAMAVAND

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

colombac, please tell me your theory, i want to know it, i think we should define beauty at first. however, i think mortal things are not as valuable as we think or want to be, beauty of appearece is mortal so it’s not important so much, it means that nothing is impossible for you, if you are not good looking, in fact, morality is very important and vital for everyone and real beauty it is, let’s make our inside beauty, outside it’s not ours, it belongs to the other eyes, when they see all nice, it happen and otherwise it’s not in our hand to make their eyes beauty.

08:27 AM Apr 18 2013 |

fams12

United States

Very important. It’s actually the main thing. Without beauty, it wont be easy to draw any one (man) close because men see more than they can feel

Feet to miles

11:46 AM Mar 22 2017 |