Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you like animals?

Nyks

Nyks

Poland

Do you like animals?
Have you any pet?

12:38 PM Jul 18 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zzwfcn

zzwfcn

China

I would have one, but it seems difficult to keep a pet.

it's very unconveneint to have a pet because we live in buildings.If someone wants to have a pet ,it will be confined to rural area.Maybe you can't beleive , in summer ,i often see some dogs or cats were killed undre tyres when I drived in the road.Because thoses owners let their pets run at radom.It's so cruel.Animals belong to wild field,they have their own freedom.The best and most safe place for animals is nature.

02:08 PM Jul 18 2010 |

Lorik

Kazakhstan

I like pets. I have cat, her name is Vanessa. My cat is very cute. 

02:38 PM Jul 19 2010 |

Soulmate27

Soulmate27

Poland

Yes definitely I do. I have a small parrot -Gacek and a dog – Nala. But I like all of animals and I hate every experiments (vivisections) on rats, monkeys, cats etc. I will also never buy a fur coat. You know killing animals for pleasure and benefits is disgusting.

07:01 PM Jul 21 2010 |

Bryce

Bryce

China

Yes,I do.I love animals.I have a hamster.Her name is codie.She always hide-and-seek with me because she is so small.I love my hamster.She is so cute. 

06:35 AM Jul 22 2010 |

bunnyyii

bunnyyii

Hong Kong

i like them.But i cant  have any pet.

i like dogs and chimps.Because they are so smart and seems meek :)and chimps like human. 

01:11 PM Jul 23 2010 |