Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

the third war world will be?

blouz

blouz

France

the third war world will be technologic, chimical, térorist, or virus.

08:25 PM Jul 19 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

IMAAZH

IMAAZH

United Arab Emirates

in the space may be Laughing

lol,,hope no more wars

08:34 PM Jul 19 2010 |

MarcoArmaniBRA

Brazil

it already happening.

israel vs terrorists.

12:09 AM Jul 20 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

I am afraid of war not because I fear for my life, but for my son's life.. 

The people of any nation who are thinking about the welfare of mankind should never consider war as an option to resolve irreconcilable issues.. Sadly, this is not happening.. Leaders of the world take drastic measures i.e., destructive measures to prove their superiority over and get whatever they want from other nations.. It is such a capricious, selfish act..

War take many forms, but the one that I hate the most is the one that takes children's lives on the line..

07:30 AM Jul 20 2010 |

zzwfcn

zzwfcn

China

The third world war won't burst.Nowdays,peace and harmony is a main trendency,but I am not confirmed whether a war will burst out in some parts of the world.We all see that some areas still exsist conflicts.Some counties or some leaders of those counties out of politics ,religion,or so-called safety invade other nations.So bad.If we have more understandings ,have more compromises,what will the world like?Don't force some countries to do something,there is a chinese proverb:If you don't get what you want,don't impose your desire on others.(已所不欲勿施于人)。Peace for long.

02:09 PM Jul 20 2010 |

ahkenhaton

ahkenhaton

Turkey

yes good question ..in old time someone asked this to albert enistein ; he replied such as that.. i dont know 3.world war will happen or not but i know just wil be use clups and stones …........not tecnological weapon!

07:30 PM Jul 21 2010 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

Robots x Humans :O

08:53 PM Jul 29 2010 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

why  we  have to guess bad things?

08:59 PM Jul 29 2010 |