Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

A poll for ebaby members! Everyone's invited! ;)

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

The basics of my poll are purely statistical, so I hope you dont missunderstand the questions :)

(It actually is not a poll application, cause you have the option to say it with your own words :P ) 

I would like to know what are the most common contreceptive methods that couples use in your countries. 

I know that there are many countries where they forbidd sex before marriage. I would like to know if they get sexual education classes or what kind of advices they get at school and also If when they make a date with their doctors, they talk about it with their patients

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANSWERS!! 

05:58 AM Jul 21 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

Well.. contraceptive methods  which are used  in Russia are very common like in Europe, some Asian countries, Northen, Latin and Southen America, Australia.. :)) -

The well-known  сondoms, oral contraceptives (pills),  intrauterine spiral,  special ointments,  interrupted coitus. Nowadays the other ways of contraception become popular, for example: contraceptive injection which is should be done only by doctors and it would work for some months, sometimes for a half a year… Smile

09:52 AM Jul 21 2010 |

Bebe Cita

Bebe Cita

Puerto Rico

In my country it is the same as in Russia, Like Eleniya said. But the most commonly used are contraceptive pills and injections, specially by teens and young adults.

03:27 AM Jul 23 2010 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Thank you for your replies, girls!  ;)

03:55 AM Jul 23 2010 |