Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Coffee time!

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

Hey, do you guys like coffee? 

Could you tell me when do you think is the suitable time for you to have coffee? It's when you're reading, thinking  or chatting with your friends, otherwise you prefer just to hold a cup of coffee on the way?

They are two kinds of style for coffee, maybe one is for European, and the othere is American.

Which kind of style are you in?

01:09 AM Jun 27 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

makifakat

makifakat

Turkey

Have you ever tasted turkish coffee?

Turkish Coffee is the name given to a type of coffee whose preparation and brewing techniques were invented by the Turks. It has a unique taste, froth, aroma, brewing technique and presentation… in other words it has its own identity and tradition.

The first coffee was made in the Arabian Peninsula by boiling coffee cherries. The new method invented by the Turks revealed coffee's true flavour and peerless aroma. The Turks introduced coffee to Europe where for many years it was prepared and consumed as Turkish Coffee.

Turkish Coffee is made from high quality arabica coffee beans from Central America and Brazil that are blended and carefully roasted, then very finely ground. The coffee is mixed with water and the desired amount of sugar and cooked in a "cevze", or Turkish coffeepot. The coffee is served in small cups. The coffee must be left to stand for a short time after serving to allow the grounds to settle at the bottom of the cup.

08:44 PM Jul 13 2007 |

hilalov

Morocco

hi how are you me too i like cogffe with milk i m mohamed from morocco i m25 tears old i want to know you this is my msn and my phone 0021211808366 i hope you to have a nice time

02:07 PM Sep 01 2007 |

lola forever

Saudi Arabia

hi maggie

i  like drink my coffee in the morning&when i study.also the tea have the same effictive of the coffee on me.my coffee is 3 in 1.also,i drink the tea with many kind of mint.

03:50 AM Sep 02 2007 |