Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Is there real friendship between man and woman?

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

Any idea?

05:06 AM Jun 28 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

Yep Evlyn's.

If you are just a child, it is totally possible there are pure friendship between you and an opposie sex. Just be relaxed.

01:41 PM Jul 24 2007 |

explorer143

Pakistan

I beleive that there is a friendship between man and woman.

it's very healthy for boys to grow up having girls as friends and for girls to grow up having boys as friends.
to be psycologically healthy, girls have to play with boys and boys have to play with girls.
it's very correct to let them have relationships as friends.

but that friendship.
friendship is a present, it's a gift.
once it's given to you, you should never lose it.
and keep it til the day you die

02:04 PM Jul 24 2007 |

sally.

Egypt

that's a good question.as a woman living in an eastern socity people does not like such kind of relations because of the old customs and traditions that people r used to but time has changed now and in my opinion i think that ther could be a friendship between men and women if each one could control himself and think about the other part of this relation as his or her brother or sister. i have a lot of male friends and they r all cool and nice and they r really polite and good with me.

02:35 PM Jul 24 2007 |

antonia82

antonia82

China

friendship after loveWink

03:00 AM Jul 25 2007 |

Hashim

Hashim

Saudi Arabia

As you all know, it’s very conservative community here in Saudi Arabia.

In spite of that, somebody have a real and pure relationship with woman.

I think it is possible if both escape from the community nature.Smile

09:21 AM Jul 25 2007 |

Jason.Q

Jason.Q

China

i think so. but it is just hard to not to cross the line. it is just a kinda feeling that she or he suddenly become so charming and attractive. how can you resist? it is hard…

10:24 AM Jul 25 2007 |

usif

usif

Saudi Arabia

i think, sex intervened in the relation between both sides, in one way or another there is no innocent relation. men knows that very well ;)

10:09 AM Jul 26 2007 |

female

Kuwait

it depends on the way they r thinking!

10:27 AM Jul 26 2007 |

dida-echo

China

yes.i think that is possible.most difficult is to  maintain  this close  realation  for a  long time.

02:10 AM Jul 30 2007 |

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

I think that a relationship does work if the difference of age between a woman and a man is very big .For example, a woman is 50 years old and a man is 30 years old ,no man with this age will fall in love with a woman like that .The more the difference of age gets bigger, the more the possibility of  success of the relationship gets bigger. it does work between relatives .For example ,a woman with her father ,husband ,uncle…..Etc.It rarely happens if  that there's a relationship between a man and a woman with a close age as long as there's no limit for this relationship (getting married).I hope that you don't get bored by reading this one ,because it's long .

Thank you "Maggie Guo" for this topic,hope that we don't lose your nice topics .

03:50 AM Jul 30 2007 |