Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Is there real friendship between man and woman?

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

Any idea?

05:06 AM Jun 28 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

haymonsoe

Myanmar

i don't know whether it exits or not.but i really want to have that kind of relationship.'cos being friends with boys are more comfortable and funnier and there is no jealousy

02:22 PM Nov 23 2007 |

cozmogirl

cozmogirl

Jordan

i dont think so

coz men can not control themselves  they think that if they needed freind they have men but women are made for something alse Yell

02:54 PM Nov 23 2007 |

Komodia

Komodia

Chile

I think it is possible but it won't last forever unless they're both with a couple or they think that the other is unnatractive.

05:04 PM Nov 23 2007 |

Denirom

Denirom

Romania

You are right, I think the same…one of them must be so unattractive to make the other friend lover to feel no jealousy.

05:25 PM Nov 23 2007 |

someonesomewhere

Canada

just 1 question for you girls , did you see inside the men head , how do you know about their think ??

that is not true , I am a man and i have many  friends smart or stuped , sweet and uggly some are in love or married some are not , we just love and respect each other ,, coz frinedship is goal it self !

you can know the man from his look if he look to your eyes when you talk or looking somewhere else !! 

07:56 PM Nov 23 2007 |