Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

IRAN NUCLEA PROGRAM..

Holmes nash phil

Malawi

As u know iran buld up a nuclea for either electilicity supply or nuclea weapons,.as 4 u view what u think is the risk of this program to world..also other country do the same ask iran the main use of nuclea..

10:06 AM Jul 30 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

razzaghi

razzaghi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

To answer my friend Ramez, 

1.       and truth about dajjal (antichrist) that he will be from ur sirdab waterwell.

Please I have put some points about Dajjal in this link:

http://www.englishbaby.com/forum/LifeTalk/thread/406255?page=2

2.       rational ideas about him that he will claim he is imam mahdi for shia.

Please bring your proofs and recourses, can I ask in which sunni creeds you are? I am Just curious because I couldn’t find a religious group so hot against the Shia like you.

Please my brother consider in your life that you must tell everything you thing is the truth and it doesn’t need to judge about yourself to say you are the truth and to say your words are rational, the people will judge even if they don’t say in public they will say it in their conscious. 

3.       then when he gathers them he will claim he is prophet for jews who wait jesus.

Please bring your proofs, I couldn’t found that in Sunni resources, maybe there are some other different narrations I don’t know yet.

4.       on the other hand mahdi will be a bad man in mecca and at one day he will be Guided by god suddenly and if u know what is meaning of mahdi and why he is called like that coz mahdi is means guided suddenly.

and at one day he will be Guided by god suddenly and if u know what is meaning of mahdi and why he is called like that coz mahdi is means guided suddenly

Please bring your proofs, I couldn’t found that in Sunni resources, maybe there are some other different narrations I don’t know yet also about the interpretation of the name of Mahdi, that means one “he is guided”, and one who “bring a present (a ).A)     Please think about this issue, if you know there are two people one of them is innocent and the other has had sins during his life and the regret, which of them you will prefer to follow. B)      Can you believe Jesus one of the greatest prophet one day will follow a person has had sins and “crimes” in his life? 

5.      then people of mecca will know him so he escapes to al madinah coz he fears to be that one coz he was sinner b4 then people of al medinah will know him so he will escapefrom medinah so people of both mecca and madina will gather on him in the distance between mecca and medinah so he will know he is the choosen to be al mahdi the suddenly guided so he leads nation with fair and justice after very cruel years and non fair and muslims will enter rome of italy then antichristthe physical one will come and do his previously mentioned job discussing antichrist will be soon isa and in sunna he isn't super man can't be in any place when he wants he isn't a myth he is a religious man can lead the nation so he is imam as imam means religious leader then at time of the war between mahdi against antichrist real jesus will come from the sky down warding to earth and 3 drops of water will come from his forehead will kill all infidels around them then at end jesus or mahdi will kill antichrist.

About the issue of Imamate there are different concepts between Muslims and between the Shia and Sunni Muslims the differences are more, you can hear from both sides and make your own decision, there is no place to hate others.

6.      Muhammed APBUH stood andpointered to the east of mekkah meaning persia and said the fitna comes from there;there will rise  the head of the devil(eaning the antichrist).

Please bring your proofs, I couldn’t found that in Sunni resources, maybe there are some other different narrations I don’t know. I have seen some narrations “similar to that” in Sunni resources you can find them in this link:http://www.englishbaby.com/forum/LifeTalk/thread/406255?page=2even if that is true, as a people that would be a lawyer [inshaallah] one day can you say that the Shia way is untrue(don't like shia way )?

7.       the revolution wasn't islamic.

it was by atheists and seculars of iran so khomeni found in it a chance and told the other parties to get religious support by islamists too againstshah so when they revolution took place khomeni said to them let me speak for u coz i'm talking with religion they will follow me so they agreed

he was leaning and deceiving them even if they deserve that it was a decieving try from him

then the speech at end was to him to make people calm after revolution so he raise dand anounced it as islamic law and islamic country seculars and atheists were in shock coz he made them suffer more than shah but they deserve but khomeni doesn't deserve so it wasn't islamic one.

to let himself rule under cover as he is leading the president and didn't make himself president to never be called as ruling seeker.

Please search more about Iranian nation and their efforts for independence

he was smart.

Yes, I agree he was very smart, thank you!

then he made things againt islam like ordering all to wear hijab in iran and it'snot from islam to force any one to do islam.

Please we all need to read the Quran every day, here’s about the Quran:

(يا ايها النبى قل لأزواجك و بناتك و نساء المؤمنين يدنين عليهنّ من جلابيبهنّ) احزاب/59(ولايبدين زينتهنّ إلاّ ما ظهر منها و ليضربن بخمرهنّ على جيوبهنّ) نور/31

I can bring some explanations about the  جلابيبهنّ and بخمرهنّ and جيوبهنّ

Please search this words about hijab in Iran “Hijab + Rezashah”.

and he was giving many orders in joy marriage زواج المتعة to satisfy his desires like his story which he mentioned about hat he did in iraq and i won't share it in public coz i know many shia and they r my friends coz they r from common people not shia leaders.

Please search about people in your own country between common people then bring some proofs a bout the accusations you have set forth.  

04:03 AM Aug 07 2010 |

razzaghi

razzaghi

To respond to Faith

These thoughts are probably more from "freedom fighters", for the aim of a "different governmental system", I think (?).  Maybe they are unhappy with the current system.

Didn't your own (younger…?) brother vote for the "freedom fighter", candidate (you mentioned it)?

Elias, I clearly wrote about who held these views (on page 2 and 3, of my remarks): "From an Iranian man living in Texas, (America) who wants a "free Iran".

Who should "force", the majority of the population to be silent held prisoners in their own land?

Please about politics and religion I have this to say:

-  I agree everybody have the right to has his opinion about different issues (you forgot it? “Everybody is made of his experiences” so people will never have the same idea in all issues. Even if people agree each other in some parts, you can’t judge they have evidenced in the same manner).  

You will never be able to change the people’s opinion by force.

I agree the government must be made by the correct managing methods, also I believe if you want to modify a law you must evidence the people, I BELIEVE IN DEMOCRACY IN SOCIETY MANAGING PROCESS.

- I don’t like to be a conservative person but I don’t believe in changes for petty reasons.

- I dislike people seek help in foreign countries to change their societies and I believe they will never succeed.

- I dislike foreign countries seek help; try to hire people in another country to make changes fit to their interests.

- I dislike the minority try to show that is a majority by the help of media and making propaganda.

- I dislike somebody who wants to get power by the help of media and making propaganda, I dislike this idea; the more you spend, the better you can get the power.

- You can say you have the democracy when people don’t need to join to a political party when he wants to get the power to serve his country. You can say you have the democracy when all of candidates have the same condition for advertising, in this way capitalists won’t be able to select, hire and change people for their interests.

My brother voted for Mousavi but he never agrees with those cowards whom they don’t respect the rules of the fair play and escape to other counties and start to make lies and denouncing the government and people they dislike.

The word “freedom fighters” is not a word for those you point them as your source of political opinions and views about my country. 

Can we have mutual respect on these political matters, please?

Is that so hard to do, these days?... Why is it?...

Sure.!

I bet if I visited Iran as a foreign traveler now, I would be thrown in jail because I even dared to post this objective of political dissent from “Iranians I’ve never even met”, but read about online.
That is scary.

Isn't that why "only American", travelers or visitors to Iran are FORCED to get themselves fingerprinted at the airport customs area

1-I don’t doubt that you have never thought to travel to Iran.2- The law making fingerprint was released when Americans first started to have that treatment with Iranian travelers to USA.

(as if they're being arrested or charged with a crime!!!!) or they cannot even enter the country?)...? 

That’s a meaningless repetition by you to denounce my country.

Is it because we represent or because we originate from a democratic and "free", society? ...

I don’t think you have a free society for political issues, I explained above but I agree you are free for sex and to live like animals or like humans who take the drug of gradualism.

I think that is very sad and very outrageous, too.  In my country everyone is "innocent until proven guilty", by a court of law.

In my country everyone is "innocent until proven guilty", by a court of law, too.You have a minority of Muslims; will you allow them to change your constitution into an Islamic one? How you account people to say they are majority?

07:14 PM Aug 10 2010 |

mrblack555

mrblack555

China

i think  nuclea should be used in a peaceful way. but i support IRAN nuclea plan in total.

04:39 AM Aug 11 2010 |

razzaghi

razzaghi

Please note that I didn't write that to insult your nation but I think the freedom you have is like the freedom exists between animals, they are free to do everything, (to kill other animals, to attack others to extend their authorization I mean in forign policy), to have sex everywhere with every body(I don't think even animals are like that!), to do everything to survive. This kind of freedom is doomed. In another way I think you aren't free in politics, you are just free to vote between selected options who garanty the interests of some individuals I believe you live in illusion. I am sure you are not like that, I am sure many americans don't like that condition in their country in which little boys and girls make experiences they must do when they are adults and must be  done in its way.

About the finger print I told that is a receiprocal action by Iran and America started that at first.

05:35 PM Aug 12 2010 |

razzaghi

razzaghi

I hope so! you too can visit my country one day!

06:50 AM Aug 13 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

lol

08:09 AM Aug 13 2010 |

dr3w

dr3w

United States

"Please note that I didn't write that to insult your nation but I think the freedom you have is like the freedom exists between animals, they are free to do everything,"

I think that is an interesting perspective.  I am a citizen of the freest nation on the planet.  I can write almost anything I want, I can say almost anything I want, I can have sex with anyone who wants to have sex with me, I can own guns and drive my car wherever I want.

With all this freedom comes a lot of responsibility.  I am judged by what I say and write.  If I get someone pregnant, the state can take up to 30% of my income for the rest of my life to pay child support.  If I get AIDS through sex, I can die.  If I wave my guns around, I go to jail and lose my gun rights.  If I crash my car, I can lose my driver's license. 

"In another way I think you aren't free in politics, you are just free to vote between selected options who garanty the interests of some individuals I believe you live in illusion."

How free are you to vote in Iran?  The media was full of stories about Iranians who wanted more freedoms and were being hunted by the religious police.  The "real" police would stand by and watch the religious police beat and kidnap people. 

I vote, I have served on juries trying men for their crimes, I pay taxes and I speak my mind to my elected politicians and their staff, even traveling to my state capitol to do so in person.  Can I do all these things if I were an Iranian citizen?

As for the Iranian nuclear program, the only reason I am afraid of the Iranians having nuclear weapons is the fear that they would be used offensively, either against Israel or for fanatics to spread Islam by force.  Defensive nuclear weapons are a threat to no one. 

04:31 AM Aug 14 2010 |

razzaghi

razzaghi

I vote, I have served on juries trying men for their crimes, I pay taxes and I speak my mind to my elected politicians and their staff, even traveling to my state capitol to do so in person.  Can I do all these things if I were an Iranian citizen?

Sure you can!

If I wave my guns around, I go to jail and lose my gun rights.  If I crash my car, I can lose my driver's license.

Can you return back the killed person?

How free are you to vote in Iran?

We are free to vote for everybody, the problem maybe the qualification process we can debate about, in both countries there are some limitations for people to be candidate.

If I get someone pregnant, the state can take up to 30% of my income for the rest of my life to pay child support.  If I get AIDS through sex, I can die.

That is your responsibility!? then what about the baby born illigaly? and the many problems the baby would have with out his/her real mother or father or both?  Please you need more scientific research for this issue.

either against Israel or for fanatics to spread Islam by force.  Defensive nuclear weapons are a threat to no one.

boy you may don't know Israel is doing his job, it doesn't need any action from abroad, just quest about that through a trustful channel, you will find it. You can never spread a religion by force, just think what can we do when other countries have nuclear weapon, you can emagine what will happen if we have and use that weapon against others they will just stand and watch the stage? The fact is that the nuclear weapon can't save the security of a nation these days, we know and I hope you understand this. just you can see the Soviet union, the Isreal, the USA itself…

Tank you any way I learnt alot about your country, you tried to come with your rationality, I think we have alot to share. Thank you!

05:08 AM Aug 14 2010 |

razzaghi

razzaghi

I am waiting!
I hope you can be more strong and make your decision.

03:22 PM Aug 15 2010 |

dr3w

dr3w

United States

Sure you can (speak my mind freely in Iran)!

This is not true .  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blasphemy_law_in_Iran

For example, I believe as many Americans do that the church and the state should be completely separate.  I do not think I would be free to say this in Iran.

Can you return back the killed person?

No, but neither can the mutwara or the secret police.  We have neither here.

How free are you to vote in Iran?

We are free to vote for everybody, the problem maybe the qualification process we can debate about, in both countries there are some limitations for people to be candidate.

This is also untrue.  The only qualification to be a candidate for most offices is to get a certain number of signatures.  A friend of mine, mostly as a joke, qualified to be on the ballot for a state board and received several thousand votes during the election.  It took her about a week of getting people to sign her petition to qualify.

Not only can we vote for the people on the ballot, we can write in the names of people we want to vote for who are not on the ballot.  In practice it is the support of the major parties which decides an election, but our freedom to vote for whoever we want is very strongly protected. 

If I get someone pregnant, the state can take up to 30% of my income for the rest of my life to pay child support.  If I get AIDS through sex, I can die.

That is your responsibility!? then what about the baby born illigaly? and the many problems the baby would have with out his/her real mother or father or both?  Please you need more scientific research for this issue.

I have stated the truth.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_support_in_the_United_States

Let's say for the sake of argument that I get a woman pregnant.  (Not that I would, but just for argument.)  If she applies for public support, they ask who the father is.  If she has any idea, the child support agency can go to court to force the suspected father to take a DNA test.  If it proves that the child is his, they bill him for child support.  If he does not pay, they take his wages—and eventually, his driver's license and if he owes more than $5,000 they take his passport.

What happens to children born out of wedlock in Iran?  I honestly don't know. 

Defensive nuclear weapons are a threat to no one.

boy you may don't know Israel is doing his job, it doesn't need any action from abroad, just quest about that through a trustful channel, you will find it.

I don't understand this comment.  Israel is also a nuclear power.

You can never spread a religion by force, just think what can we do when other countries have nuclear weapon, you can emagine what will happen if we have and use that weapon against others they will just stand and watch the stage?

The retaliation by the United States against anyone who used a nuclear weapon against us would be devastating.  One nuclear ballistic missile submarine can deliver eighty (80) nuclear weapons, any of which could destroy a city.  We keep several of these submarines at sea at any one time, and if the entire country was destroyed, the submarine captains and crews could re-target and launch on their own sole authority after only a few days.

Knowing this, only the insane would dare attack America.  But it happened on September 11th, and people fear what they do not understand.  Most Americans do not understand Iran, in fact 30% of Americans think Saddam Hussein supported Osama Bin Laden and that's why they favored invading Iraq.

This fear is what people who favor war with Iran take advantage of.  It is our right-wingers and oil industry who want more control over the Middle East who want to invade Iran.  The military is largely against it, but if the President and Congress say to go, they will go. 

The fact is that the nuclear weapon can't save the security of a nation these days, we know and I hope you understand this. just you can see the Soviet union, the Isreal, the USAitself…

The first law of international diplomacy since 1945 is to never back a nuclear power into a corner.  If a country is faced with a threat to its very survival, to its very existence as a country, every weapon will be used even the most horrible ones. 

Tank you any way I learnt alot about your country, you tried to come with your rationality, I think we have alot to share. Thank you!

Thank you.  I came here to talk to people with very different views and experiences from my own; you've helped me in that.  Be well and best wishes. 

08:18 PM Aug 15 2010 |