Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you admire the most in your mother?

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

:)

03:19 AM Aug 10 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

just---girl

Saudi Arabia

mamy is lovely and tolerant woman 

05:54 AM Aug 10 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

The fact that she has had very good genes.. I don't know exactly.. She died when I was five..Cry

09:54 AM Aug 10 2010 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

that she endures me for nearly 19 years :D

06:13 PM Aug 10 2010 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

the topic about mother is less  than father

05:05 AM Aug 11 2010 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

just—-girl I'm glad your mom is like that :) I think being a mother requires a lot of patiente, but the most important is Love. Mothers love their children, so they have patiente and everything it is required to raise someone :) 

Ryo, Thanks for your honesty. Now I wonder why don't admire anything about your parents. And specially, why you think the mother's topic is less than father's. 

Lovely Fabian I am so sorry about your mom :'( But I'm sure she would have felt very proud of having such a good, smart and sweet daughter like you :).

Btw.. Did you know that 'Fabian' is a male name in spanish? :P When I saw ur pic I said to myself: ' Lovely Fabian is a girl'. But when I saw ur name I was kinda wondering: 'Why does she have a male name?'' Lol So I checked ur profile and confirmed you are one of us :P

dancin4108 It's really fantastic having a mother with all those attributes :P Trust me, I know why I'm telling u this hehe! Love her and respect her forever. 

Zambuka That is certainly a good reason to admire our mothers :)  

Thank you all for your replies! 

05:50 AM Aug 11 2010 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Now I got it, Ryo.

Thanks! ;) 

06:54 AM Aug 11 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

Whitney S..

Yeah, I am one of you—literally and figuratively..

07:24 AM Aug 11 2010 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Hehehe :P 

Girl power! 

05:50 AM Aug 12 2010 |

tiffintime

tiffintime

Sri Lanka

Her love for poetry (though she's no longer in this world).

07:58 AM Aug 12 2010 |

White Lys

Viet Nam

My mother's wonderful. Sometimes, she usually complains about me (include in my nature, my habit…) but anyway, all are she loves me

09:02 AM Aug 12 2010 |