Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What's ur major/job??

wings_of_a_butterfly

Turkey

I wanna learn the ebaby members' job/major. Maybe the people who are in same job can talk in a common topic…

I am chemical engineer

11:20 PM Aug 14 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Radunagi

Radunagi

United States

I was a chemical engineer for my first 2 years of university…  Then I joined the Religious Studies major, haha.  

How did you like Organic Chemistry?  How about Vector Calculus?  Physical Chemistry is a TERRIBLE class… Thermodynamics too…

03:46 AM Aug 15 2010 |

wings_of_a_butterfly

Turkey

i hate organic chemistry, my favorites are "FLUID MECHANICS, PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY, CHEMICAL ENGINEERING DESIGN and MASS TRANSFER:)

03:56 PM Aug 15 2010 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

My major is Energy Engineering.

Linear Algebra was a nightmare for me :S Right now most of my subjects are the same ones of Electrical Engineering, like Electronic Circuits, Electric Circuits, and I dont know the name of the other subjects in English xD Calculus, Mechanics, Vectorial Mechanics are over! \o/

04:07 PM Aug 15 2010 |

reyhaneh

reyhaneh

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

My major is

Natural Resource Enginering in Environment branch

most of lessons relate to Environment so I love them

like Forestry, Range palnts, principle of Engineering Forests, designing parks & landscape, Range Analysis, Biology, Chemistry,something related to fishery

also math which I don`t like it so much ;S

& I`m still a student without a job ;p

11:04 PM Aug 15 2010 |

MeSho

MeSho

Saudi Arabia

my major is

Computer sciences and I really love it

03:04 AM Aug 16 2010 |