Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

basketball world cup 2010

Muratİstanbul34

Turkey

tomorrow sunday night turkey time 21.30

USA and Turkey will make final contest at basketball 2010 world cup.

which team will win tomoorow night.?

ı hope Turkey will win this final match.

10:17 PM Sep 11 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mermaid.

mermaid.

Turkey

Of course the winner is gonna be TÜRKİYE inshaallah :)

this year is gonna be Türkiye's year ; We are the champions my friend :))) Let's say inshaallahSmile if Allah allows :)

10:34 PM Sep 11 2010 |

nil_fm

nil_fm

Turkey

thank you 13 big men ;)

11:03 PM Sep 11 2010 |

Gucci Yeung

China

Firstly congratulations, Turkey made the winning shot with only 0.5 second left and be in the final for first time! But Team USA is quite a competitor, it will be a hard game for you to stop them from winning. Good luck!

11:15 PM Sep 11 2010 |

mermaid.

mermaid.

Turkey

Dianneee:)

congratulations for u dear

09:23 PM Sep 12 2010 |

Grēne

Grēne

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Congrats Turkey.. see u again ; D hope next time u won't get help from judges ; )

09:33 PM Sep 12 2010 |

mermaid.

mermaid.

Turkey

who got the help from the referees :S? ı am sure that you are talkın' about your team as always ! dear Grene.

first;look at yourself and then come here and talk !

see u the next year ahaaa wait ıf u may able to make the cut dear. Cool

09:38 PM Sep 12 2010 |

Grēne

Grēne

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Sweety just enjoy in your party ; D  We already won this  medal and for sure we will again ;*

09:48 PM Sep 12 2010 |

mermaid.

mermaid.

Turkey

yeah u can sweety ! ı havent said u can not or havent done till now . but u can not say we got help from the judges;we played well till the end of tournament. no one can deny this ; noone can cast cloud over this success with such nonsense groundless allegations. we played very well and deserved being in the final.

09:57 PM Sep 12 2010 |

Grēne

Grēne

Bosnia and Herzegovina

I don't know how good you play or not cuz i do not care but yep from my aspect of view you did get help but hey relax i am not here to argue, Congrats! ; )

10:00 PM Sep 12 2010 |