Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How to find a job in your Country

fiona-cq

fiona-cq

China

HI,guys,maybe most of you are students,but do you know how to find a job in your Country,in China,there is a lot of website we can register and put our resume online,the companies can search us and we also can apply jobs online,the recruitment people will arrange an interview for us if our resume is accepted,what about your guys,how you find a job in your Country and what's your popular webstite?

10:06 AM Sep 25 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

javamanju

javamanju

India

1) Campus recruitment – Freshers get job offer before completion of their course. They join once their course is compete

2) Job sites – used by people with experience. They put their profile on jib sites so that companies can short list the candidate and arrange interview

3) Consultancies - Consultants are paid by company to shortlist people

4) News papers – Companies put out ads for Job walk ins(Interviews).  

Walk ins are not fun at all :( . Thousands of people turn up for a few posts. People stand in long lines, and some time police are called to control the crowd!! 

Popular sites –

www.monsterindia.com

www.naukri.com 

10:47 AM Sep 25 2010 |

Fadi A. Saif

Yemen

hahaha… After graduation you need to either sit back and wait until the government gives you a job, or go in the streets to look for a job in the private departments.

Look in the newspaper to search for a vacant position in a company, or start your own business. But it is all great otherwise.

01:27 PM Sep 25 2010 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

Fadi,

ha ha.. My father had to do the same… he got frustrated and he started his own business. Now a days no one even tries for a govt job, except in rural areas

02:11 PM Sep 25 2010 |

sally_005s

China

As a student.I just have my first part-time job. So tired.I went to an agency and paid 300yuan for finding job.Then waiting.A week later ifound one in suning.We trained and only half of us stay.My god.

08:33 AM Sep 28 2010 |