Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

girls are like an internet viruse

saeedsirtex

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

girls are like an internet viruse

they enter your life, scan your pocket, transfer your money, edit your mind, download their problems and delete your smile and hang you for ever

01:03 PM Jul 06 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

Scan your pocket, transfer your money … What the hell are you thinking? Do you think all girls are like that? I know that there are these kinds of girls, but look, it's not all of them.

09:37 PM Jul 12 2007 |

al_rajal

al_rajal

Saudi Arabia

yes and no

girls are like flowers that surrounded by thorns, so how to pick the flower without harming yourself with the thorns… so, enjoy it

10:21 PM Jul 12 2007 |

sunshanita

Tunisia

i like ur message.im tunisian girl nice to meet u.

12:48 PM Jul 13 2007 |

saeedsirtex

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

do you ever take any wife if you are man .what do you really think about them.

08:45 AM Jul 20 2007 |

sojel143

sojel143

Pakistan

Scan your pocket, transfer your money … What the hell are you thinking? Do you think all girls are like that? I know that there are these kinds of girls, but look, it's not all of them.

girls are like flowers that surrounded by thorns, so how to pick the flower without harming yourself with the thorns… so, enjoy it

03:21 PM Oct 22 2007 |

Zohra

Zohra

Finland

It's not like guys are any better. But I must admit us girls can be the crueler ones…

08:46 AM Oct 23 2007 |

Lenaaa

Lenaaa

Russian Federation

U said men not to take more than 1 wife, because if a husband buys sth. for one of them the other wants it too. You, men, are like that, want to pay once but enjoy four times.

11:04 AM Oct 23 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Hmmm…. well, will i end the stupid conver if i state "All women are *itches", "All men are jerks". "Life *ucks"? Everyone happy now?

07:44 PM Nov 13 2007 |

kudaravalli's

India

hai GOOD

09:09 AM Nov 14 2007 |

king2009

king2009

Kuwait

you are right ,it is really fun -way to describe women.but not all of them like this there is knid of them more dengerious than viruseWink(be carefull from this kindSealed ) ,and there is kind of them like viruse as you said(just open your mind to avoid their holesUndecided) and there is kind of them is so innocent from all of this (the best one Innocent)

11:53 AM Nov 14 2007 |