Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Stupid things....

"into the wild"

Somalia

Sometimes, why people feel more lonely him/herself? what the f…. is going on, on this earth?

10:25 PM Oct 04 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

f_r_a_n_c_e_s_c_o

Italy

If i have understood well your doubt, i think every person has its weaknesses and the lonelyness is one of them. For example there are days i feel very well because i meet many friends and i love to talk with them, but there are many other moments in which i live bad the silence and the moments of lonelyness. Why this ? because i'm a person, i'm not a machine, i have feelings, i've a heart and not always my mind helps me to rationalize my thoughts. However, it's sufficient to think/image what a beautiful day can be the day after that i feel better.

11:08 PM Oct 05 2010 |

f_r_a_n_c_e_s_c_o

Italy

I think the best way not to be alone is to be friendly with people, not to have afraid to talk to the people of every argument they wish deal with and try to be joyful everytime we can. I know this can be very difficult but it's the best way (obviously is my personal opinion) to find friends and, sometime, the love. Only we can decide not to be alone, it's only an our choice. Like always, the images of kokoboko are very very very beautiful and deeply evocative of far thoughts.

12:41 PM Oct 09 2010 |

f_r_a_n_c_e_s_c_o

Italy

Yep, Silvertide I agree with you (by the way what's your name ? I'm Francesco. I imagine you already know this Laughing). I want to add that the more one person feels alone, the more he/she struggles and can feel in a better way, the more tough, firm and determined will be in his/her life.

06:46 PM Oct 09 2010 |

f_r_a_n_c_e_s_c_o

Italy

Hi Irene, this is exactly what i mean! As it has written in the image above, every moment of our life is unique. I know sometimes everything seems to be equal to what we have lived yesterday, the day before yesterday and so on. BUT it is only our mind that brings us to think so!!! We can change every moment of our day living it deeply and happily, almost as every moment is a new one.

p.s. I can't sleep and then I read something  Smile

12:00 AM Oct 12 2010 |

"into the wild"

Somalia

Don't be angry to me all,

But,

You All, who writes on this topic you are lonely…

Excuse me this is the truth… 

07:49 PM Oct 19 2010 |

phario

Indonesia

lonely

02:26 PM Jan 22 2011 |