Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Love me for a reason. And the reason is POLYGAMY (in the sense of having more than 4 wives).

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Why a man who has more than 4 wives doesn’t get strict punishment like stoning to death like syariah do to adulterers? More than four wives also means adultery, right?

11:35 AM Oct 14 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dhouha89

dhouha89

Tunisia

It's true that it's not good to have 4 wives but you can't call it adultery for the simple reason that they are married in front of God and legally.You have to know the meaning of the woord adultery first:it's any sexual relation between two persons NOT married.Some countries give the man the right to have 4 wives because it is said in the Quran but most of them forget that treting them equally and good is also a basic in this kind of relation this is why you find so many problems and most of these wives can't live together or their husband treat them badly.Anyway we can't name this relation adultery.

01:50 PM Oct 14 2010 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

In Indonesia we can find lots of people having more than four wives. I know it from the news. Having more than 4 wives means against koranic teaching. It means that God didn’t wish to agree with it or it’s not legal in Islam. Or maybe from that point of view, I can say it’s adultery cus God didn’t justify it.

02:37 PM Oct 14 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

_Why a monkey who has more than three babies is more likely to be retired from circus ?!!!

Why some people would prefer to go fishing while others prefer to go shopping ?!!! 

_Why a donkey never understands ?!!!

_Why some people like to spend their empty times in bashing their heads to the wall ?!!!

Mmm…that's

it for today ! see you next

05:19 PM Oct 14 2010 |

Shayma

Tunisia

"Ye People of the Book! Why do ye clothe truth with falsehood, and conceal the Truth while ye have knowledge?" 3:71

06:52 PM Oct 14 2010 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

First of all, the main rule of discussion is to answer question and then to show me your opinion. Please use words straight to the point not this round and round way of running excuse. I’m talking to human being here right?

12:27 AM Oct 15 2010 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Aliya
I’m not talking about muhammad here. I’m talking about human being, a non messanger guy who has no special advantage of having more than 4 wives like Muhammad. Ok. I hope u get it right dear.
Btw aliya terlalu polos n lurus tuk ebaby. Banyakan org di sini make fake profile n punya banyak akun ebaby. Beda banget ma anggota ebaby lama. Anggota baru fake profile semua. Keliatan dr org yg ngeview nya dikit n teman nya jg dikit bahkan cuma 1. Aq g tw gimana nunjukin aq jujur tp bingung jg liat org di sini banyak distorting facts. Yg paling bingung adalah waktu bilang aq yg hapus post ku sendiri. Jd enak bs ketawa terus liat komen yg bullshit begitu. Gut lak dear aliya. Hope u can come out alive from here. :)

12:39 AM Oct 15 2010 |