Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do u think you can save the world ?!!!

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

The world is made for us humanbeings,holding us,and will only be affected by us humanbeings and our practises…so ?!

Shouldn't we stand for our own home,protect it and save it,even by the least means we could.

11:25 AM Oct 16 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Enjoy this nice song ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAYsl0cH6q0

11:44 AM Oct 16 2010 |

Muratİstanbul34

Turkey

we are visiters over the world.

world is hotel.we are hotel costumers.

when we full our stay time ın hotel  .

we must leave.anyone never cancel to leaveto us from hotel. 

there is owner world and can save world easily.

but ourduty save clear and tidy  world for other customer that they can come to visit..to world ..like us…and they will leave too….like before people.

ıf we dont save…world owner certinly will ask to us…about that….like hotels owner ın the world. ıf we make damaged. their hotels goods

ı dont know I can write completely whatever ı think of…..my english is not good 

01:49 PM Oct 16 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Muratİstan
bul34

The idea is very clear,and it is very nice and correct thinking.

laluli

Wwho will help you also needs somebody else to help him…etc,It will be better if everybody does what he can to preserve his nature and his world then no body will need the other,because everybody will be accmplishing his mission perfectly :)

02:37 PM Oct 16 2010 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

I think, certainly we can help eachother as human being in the world, as Murat and laluli said, but,

Nobody can save or destroy totally the world coz it is not ours.

As Murat said, the world was lend to us just to have a very nice beautiful place to live in, and its our duty to take care of this.

But, 4 destroy totally or save it totally…., nop…., no human being is allowed to do it…., just God, coz its His creation…, we shouldnt forget that.

: )

03:12 PM Oct 16 2010 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

sometimes we r so proud to say:

ohhhhhhh today i will save the world!!

or

oohhh Im so powerful man, that i can destroy totally the world!!

or

omg! Im soooo intelligent as i can control the whole world!!

buuuuuuuuuuuuut….

dont forget human being:

How far u can get without God?

háaaa????

Ur power, ur intelligence, ur beauty, and ur wonderful place to live in, are allowed for u as a "gift from God", and U R NOTHING WITHOUT HIM!

ok?

03:16 PM Oct 16 2010 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

I mean, so,

only God can save the world

only God can destroy it

only god can judge us and give what we deserve 4 taking care the things He gifted us, or for abuse without consideration.

03:19 PM Oct 16 2010 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

oohhh Hossam, i watched the link!!

btw, i love that movie: " The pursuit of happiness" its my favorite one Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcZTtlGweQ

It remembers me so much my daughter and me in hard situations…, sometimes with so much, sometimes with nothing., but always together!

omg, i think she is the "BEST" gift God gave to meLaughing

thx for the link, i enjoyed it so much my friend! ;)

03:40 PM Oct 16 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Nicte ha

You're pretty right,God is the creator of all,and he's got the keys of this world…however we as humanbeings (the best of his creation) we were not offered this precious gift of mind inorder to build what destroys us,but to reflect of the glorious miracles of Allah and believe in him and also to invent and achieve what makes our lives better,but nowadays humanbeing is making everything in this world as if it was created only to achieve his selfish goals as we see Aanimals and plants are the very victim of that and the atmosphere as well…and that's what makes Allah upset from humanbeings and reveals his rage through natural disasters just as what is hapnning nawadays. 

03:52 PM Oct 16 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

I'm so happy for you and your sister,hope you'll keep for eachother forever in happiness :)

03:55 PM Oct 16 2010 |

nuniizz

nuniizz

Argentina

yes,of course i can save the world but not alone,we need work in group and have to be realistic,awareness pleople and goverment about the destruccion of the world or we`ll died in a natural disaster 

05:07 PM Oct 16 2010 |