Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you believe the love at the first sight?

selina07318

China

Hello,everybody! 

Do you believe the love at the first sight?  My answer is no.

Can you share your opinions with me? Tks!

11:02 AM Jul 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sub0

Egypt

i do, but it maybe not be the wrigt choice

u may fall in love in first sight but u need 2 know more about ur lover

if u wanna discuss it mail me at

08:04 PM Jan 12 2008 |

vanco

Philippines

There are instances that there is love at first sight. What I mean is that, it is very easy to love somebody especially if she is beautiful physically.If you stay in love with that person after you know her attitudes,personalities, all about her life, her past. Then I think that is first love. You stay committed to each other until you get married and have families.

08:11 PM Jan 12 2008 |

Ivy Icy

Ivy Icy

Germany

maybe god wants us to meet some wrong person before the right one~~so just wait~first sight?maybe~~

03:33 AM Mar 30 2008 |

China

no

03:39 AM Mar 30 2008 |

shihwei1973

Taiwan

Yep, I Believe it.

I am the kind of perple who will fall in love with first sight.

I'll know and pursuit it when I meet my miss right. 

I believe that's fate arrangement to let us meet in this moment.

I won't let the chance pass away easily. 

03:44 AM Mar 30 2008 |

louisa_happy

China

i didn't ,but i do.

many people think that the love at the first sight is just about appearance,but i don't think so.in my eyes,you can see the things inside a person by his or her temperament…

03:47 AM Mar 30 2008 |

Manulo

Colombia

Actually, I think the love at the first sight is probably arrive wherever. Anyway it´s hadly ever happen that. However, if you feel something by someone you should think that are going to love of these person and the another person feel de same this surely is love at first sight.

06:53 PM Sep 05 2008 |

ottomantr

ottomantr

Turkey

love is smth like trade nowadays..if the guy is really rich and has a good car, why wont it happen.the lady can fall in love in the first sight of BMW car:)) why not? i am kidding but this can be some true if we  think objective

07:16 PM Sep 05 2008 |

todra

todra

Western Sahara

There is a difference between to fall in Love with And to be Fasciantd by, rigth. The former is much more stronger than the latter.

There may happen a kind of silent communication when the eyes touch with each other; because, there is a language of the eyes, this may give you a soft feeling of interst or so, but not love. Love may come after that sight if they establish a relation and start to know each other and so.

Briefly, love is based on three basic elements.

There should be an intellectual, sentimental/emotional and biological connection. when these three elements combined, then, you will live what's called the real true love…etc. Bearing in mind, these elements have steps.

I wish you meet the rigth one ;)

11:06 AM Sep 15 2008 |

leilei.oy

leilei.oy

China

How a romantic story,if it is real ,i think the  tear  would be flow from my eyes .ofcourse,greating luck for you and your future wife.

i want to believe all the romantic things ,they make life greating every day.

regards

11:59 AM Sep 15 2008 |