Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you have a pet?

Benjipie

Benjipie

United Kingdom

Do you guys have any pets? If so what is it? If you don't have any pets, what pet would you want? A hamster or a dog, a cat or a goldfish…? 

Why not show us a picture of your pets…

Here's my dog Dory.

Bens dog

She's a great dog, loves going for walks and jumping in streams and stuff…She's awesome!!

Ben Laughing

Check out my blog – http://eslgroups.com/Wordpress_Blog/

10:17 AM Oct 31 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

wenkeyliu

wenkeyliu

China

i like the dog very much! they are loyalty . and i was born in year of the dog.

02:04 PM Oct 31 2010 |

Benjipie

Benjipie

United Kingdom

Velvet_girl -It's sad when a pet dies, but it will be cool if you get a pet monkey.  Do many people have monkeys as pets in Saudi Arabia?

Wenkeyliu – I just read online that people born in the year of the dog have the best traits (bits) of human nature, you must be a very nice person!   Yeah, it's great how loyal dogs are – I love it!

Ryo – Your cat sounds great.  Sometimes I think cats can almost be as loyal as dogs, following you around everywhere, wanting attention…great stuff.  I use to have a cat but it died, so sad! 

Ben Laughing

03:16 PM Oct 31 2010 |

"into the wild"

Somalia

i wanna have tarantula

09:22 PM Oct 31 2010 |

f_r_a_n_c_e_s_c_o

Italy

Yes, I've a dachshund and a persian cat. If you see my profile there are two photo albums about them. My dog is curious, playfull (she has many toys) and very smart. My cat is also curious and smart, but she's more cold than my dog. My cat loves to go out through whatever hole she finds out: doors, windows and so on. For my cats all exits are good to wander around. I love them very much. That's all.

Bye

p.s.: Here it is. In this post I have posted some photos of my dog, Ariel. I hope you like them.

10:04 PM Oct 31 2010 |

Benjipie

Benjipie

United Kingdom

Into The Wild – A tarantula?  That would be scary!  Those things look so mean.  Iuse to work in a school in Boston and the science teacher had one.  It was so creepy!

Francesco – Your dachshund looks awesome!  I love the photo in the post, did you take it?

Ryo – lol…it would be cool to have a gorilla as a pet but I think it might make a lot of mess. Yeah, horses are really nice animals although I have never ridden one (they look so big when you get right up to them).

Ben Laughing

12:55 AM Nov 01 2010 |

f_r_a_n_c_e_s_c_o

Italy

Yes, I have taken those photos some week ago in the kitchen (where my loveable and sweet pal has her comfortable doghouse). I'm happy you like them and thanks for your comment. Next days I give a glance at your blog.

Hi Ben.

Francesco

01:32 AM Nov 01 2010 |

shanna2203

shanna2203

Ukraine

hi all :) I like this topic :) I have one  very big dog , two cats  and two parrots and i had 4 little kittens  1 monts ago :) I like animals best of all Its pleasure to spend time with them  :

06:59 AM Nov 01 2010 |

shanna2203

shanna2203

Ukraine

my dog :)

07:00 AM Nov 01 2010 |

shanna2203

shanna2203

Ukraine

kittens 

07:00 AM Nov 01 2010 |

shanna2203