Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

HOW TO BE POPULAR PEOPLE???

RUSLI

Indonesia

CAN U ALL HELP ME HOW TO BE A FAMOUS PEOLPLE IN THE WORLD?

09:07 AM Jul 09 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

maybe..WE

10:27 PM Jul 09 2007 |

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

In a bad way or wonderful way?

01:21 AM Jul 10 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

you…:)

06:08 AM Jul 10 2007 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

I will take you behide me ok?Cool

04:38 PM Jul 10 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

thx…I have not seen my home`s tv for a long time.I saw the traditional cloth of your country..It`s sooo beautiful..ooh~I think it ask to have a beautiful body..I will be behind you if you wear that.I think b&b`s cloth don`t ask beautiful body.

12:37 AM Jul 11 2007 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

Every women can dress it….Let be beside me coz i dont want to be look like on the road to execution grounds elllll

02:09 PM Jul 11 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

WTF

09:59 PM Jul 11 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

WTF yo talking bout me?

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

WTF yo talking bout me?

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

er…I meant the cloth is like cheongsam which can show the beauty of women`s body of a shape.

hi~b&b:) maybe,I compare with some countries` traditonal cloth.I think you are one of them.but I can not recongize clearly.sometimes I think it`s useful.I saw a group of black guys in guangzhou,china.but I think they came from different countries.I tried to recongize them by traditional cloth.I happened to read a newspaper about cloth war between you and england.there are conflict.maybe,it`s time to introduce the culture of traditional cloth for peace.and can make money at fashion shows.

11:30 PM Jul 11 2007 |