Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What's your biggest ambition?

Benjipie

Benjipie

United Kingdom

What is your biggest ambition?  What is the one thing you want to do before you die?

For me, I've always wanted to go BASE jumping (jumping off buildings and cliffs with a parachute on your back).  I can imagine how amazing it must feel doing it.

Ben Laughing

Check out my blog -  http://eslgroups.com/Wordpress_Blog/

03:59 PM Nov 01 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

f_r_a_n_c_e_s_c_o

Italy

I wish to find the courage to sail towards other countries. It's a painful and tough feeling, stuck in my soul. It's like a sense of inability to be what i really want to be. A day, dear friend, i will leave and it will begin my fabulous life.

Hi Ben.

Francesco.

04:09 PM Nov 01 2010 |

aaron.kung

aaron.kung

China

I wish I could have a great achievement someday, like, life experience, business, friends. To experience more, gain more.

04:47 PM Nov 01 2010 |

Benjipie

Benjipie

United Kingdom

Hey Francesco – That's one of my ambitions as well.  I want to sail the Atlantic in a catamaran (2 hulled boat).  I love sailing!  You must make your dreams come true, there's nothing stopping you!

Aaaron.kung – We can have all kinds of life experiences, businesses and general life experiences.  If we work hard – anything is possible!  

Ben Laughing

Check out my blog – http://eslgroups.com/Wordpress_Blog/

11:53 PM Nov 01 2010 |

satclimb

satclimb

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I could climb all mountains above 8000 mSmile

03:53 AM Nov 02 2010 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Well, I don´t have ambitions as extreme as you have pals!!!

I think I´d love to live in another country, working in something related with computers or even teaching spanish (my native language). Being an example to my nephews and having a successful career outside. And I´m not saying successful in the sense of earn millions, but in the sense to be able to be confortable with what I do and be able to help others.

05:09 PM Nov 03 2010 |