Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

virtual friends

shanna2203

shanna2203

Ukraine

hey , how long  are u on ebaby??? what are the virtual friends for you??? just the pen friends whom you remember only when you have free time or smth more  .. do u log in ebaby to pass your free time or do you log in it to see your friends , to learn theire news…  

06:55 PM Nov 01 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

shanna2203

shanna2203

Ukraine

as for me im here already during 9 months :) and now I log in even for 5 min everyday coz there are people here who became very important  part of my life 

I found a lot of very good friends there And sometimes i try to remember my life 9 months ago i can not :) its great to have friends  all around the world :) Tnx you are in my life :)

06:59 PM Nov 01 2010 |

f_r_a_n_c_e_s_c_o

Italy

I registered on the site one month ago. I wanted to look for new friends and enhance my proficiency in english. Day by day, i try to partecipate answering in the forum and using, sometimes, the chat (but i prefer the forum). My virtual friends are good people with wich i can talk to and exchange impressions and sensations about whatever subject we want to talk about. Also if i'm here from little time, i feel the lack of Ebaby's forum every day and therefore I often log in on the site, because i'm curious if there are interesting subjects posted, know better virtual friends and maybe know other new friends. That's it. By the way, thank you too.

Bye,
Francesco

07:54 PM Nov 01 2010 |

Benjipie

Benjipie

United Kingdom

I log in mainly because I love helping people with English.  Not only that but I like the idea of seeing people from all over the world in one spot – awesome!

Ben Laughing

Check out my blog http://eslgroups.com/Wordpress_Blog/

12:27 AM Nov 02 2010 |