Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Are Humans Carnivores or Herbivores?

Deansweet

Deansweet

Israel

To be more specific with my question - 

Are humans meat-eaters or vegetarians by nature? 

I can't find a decent answer on the net. I always encounter either shitty vegetarian essays that are completely not objective, or essays that never give a straight up answer.

I personally LOVE meat. It takes a major part of my daily diet. If I don't eat meat or chicken for several days, I kind of feel run down.

So tell me forum, what's your opinion? :)

08:55 PM Nov 01 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

For me  When I was small  i used to hate the idea that eating meaet  and  was my family think that im crazy and make fun on me     they  stile make fun on me  for this reason    
T Because I only like to eat seafood   t I think that human beings can be  eating meaet  Or plant or  both      And according and happit and  what  they like     Environment and others  things 

12:45 PM Nov 20 2010 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

Humans are Omnivores.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnivore

I used to eat meat like chicken, even though it is forbidden in my Family. I stopped eating  after seeing a chicken getting slaughtered. Yuk….

However I still eat Fish. I have eaten all kinds of Sea food.. from Crabs to Shark.. If I go to Japan I would try Fugu as well. 

01:45 PM Nov 20 2010 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Omnivores! :)

06:40 AM Dec 01 2010 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

i dont  agree that  Human  are  Omnivores

since  im born and since childhood

dont  like the idea

i dont know  how for others  since they  are child 

i must know if they  change  because  thire family

and they  turn to like

or they like   idea by REALY Themslfe 

01:46 PM Dec 01 2010 |

Gorgon

Gorgon

Romania

At their origins probably they were vegetarians (not herbivores like the cows). But now we are what in the world we want. Or, if I think better, we are chemicalovores. :)

06:18 AM Dec 02 2010 |