Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

DEATH

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

What's ur opinion about death?

Pls tell me how can I survive after some beloved died??

03:23 AM Nov 14 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Eleanor Lei

China

Death is miserable  and terrible to everyone. but that's the fact  that we have to face. when the god gives our lives ,he also gets it back. when he  takes my brother  away, i don't appreciate the god any more. I believed that everyone has his destiny before. but now i think i'm naive and stupid that time. and i just think my fate is mastered  by myself. if you give your fate a smile,he will smile to you,too. and now i think my life as my future husband,we have to advance hand in hand and help each other.eventhough some of our relatives have left us alone, they  have spent many happy days with us and they have lived in our hearts.so they always company with us in  our  future days. and everything can change if we live hard and happily.

03:52 AM Nov 14 2010 |

satclimb

satclimb

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I know this:

The biggest secret is death!

And certainly all alive things will die one day!

09:41 AM Nov 14 2010 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

The biggest secret is death!

And certainly all alive things will die one day!

satclimb:

That's deep

05:16 PM Nov 14 2010 |

Gucci Yeung

China

About 2400 years ago in the Warring States, a Chinese philosopher named Chuang Tzu once dreamt that he became a butterfly. Leisurely and happily, he flied in his dream and did not know he was Chuang Tzu. Later he woke up, finding himself to be Chuang Tzu who was lying on bed instead of the butterfly. He started wondering, was it the butterfly dreamt that it became Chuang Tzu or Chuang Tzu dreamt that he became the butterfly? The story may be not easy to understand, but the philosopher's attitude is clear. It contains Chuang Tzu's thought of "uniformity". According to our regular thoughts, the reality is real and dreams are illusory, and we affirm life but deny death. But in his point of view, as phenomenons that truly existing in the universe, reality and dream, life and death should be treated equally. Death is but one thing (himself) turns into another thing (the butterfly). That is, the only thing that changes is the form of existence. Death originally means new born. By breaking the boundary of life and death, we set spirit free.

01:02 AM Nov 15 2010 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

thank u all of u 4 ur comments.

when the god gives our lives ,he also gets it back. when he  takes my brother  away, i don't appreciate the god any more. 

Eleanor:

I can understand u very very well my dear.

Death in my opinion is the final door through which I go to the next world. A world which has never been imagined so far. 

Matrix:

omg, so frightened :(

anarchotaurus:

do u mean Michael Montaigne??

dancing:

Is the order usually the same?

After maybe 100 years, I will not be here, the worms will eat me, my laptop-that I'm typing now with- will be destroyed or someone else will get it or it will be very old, so people will throw it away, so all of us will come to that process called death.

dr. mo:

I wonder now, how much money sometimes women spend to fix our bodies: surgeries, and expensive treatments :(

arabhamid:

Nice songs of peace, i like them, thx :)

Gelo:

u mean reincarnation?

03:08 PM Nov 15 2010 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

dancin4108:

Yes, emotions are different.  I dont know how abt some beloved relative died in acident. My parents died coz of a terrible disease called diabetes mellitus. My daddy had a heard attack before die. My mommy got paralized half her body and she was suffering so much.

And yes, dear, i can understand u very well, how, when they rest, u rest too.

03:54 PM Nov 15 2010 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

dancin4108:

Oh, so sad. Ur father died so unexpected. I am sorry. Peace upon him. May God keep him in heaven, and may God make us strong. My heart with u my dear.

11:22 PM Nov 15 2010 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

sometimes i cant accept my parents died too.

I wonder why?

omg

:(

11:24 PM Nov 15 2010 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

"I will stay for ever with you, my love

the softly spoken words you gave me

even in death our love goes on,

and I can't love you anymore than I do..

People die but true love is forever"

Just some lyrics that I like =) 

Dead is the end of the life, not the end of the love throughout the dead person..  

11:59 PM Nov 15 2010 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Santiago:

It's really beautiful!!

thx!!!!

:)

01:09 AM Nov 16 2010 |