Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Please, come and give your opinion : is love once in a lifetime?

charming princess

Saudi Arabia

Do you believe that we love for one time in our lives? or do you believe that we can love twice?  For me, i think sometimes it is hard to really love someone as we did the first time with our first love.

What do you think ? would like to hear you from you.

08:29 PM Nov 27 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

charming princess

Saudi Arabia

I really like you post. Thought provoking. I must wait until i am 30 to know it for myself lol. But you are right. Probably you are right. 

08:43 PM Nov 27 2010 |

Coki138

Coki138

Argentina

yes

03:17 AM Nov 28 2010 |

Asian man

Asian man

China

For men who have been afflicted with love, it's absolutely yes

03:20 AM Nov 28 2010 |

Gorgon

Gorgon

Romania

I'm not that much into questions about love (logically, my answer is "yes" as well), but I want to mention, I liked what Faith from U.S.A. said: "Youth is wasted on the young, they say…" In my country we have a saying. Translated mot-a-mot (word by word) it sounds like: "God, give to human the mind from his last days".

04:50 AM Nov 28 2010 |

DaeNg

DaeNg

Thailand

Everybody must be frist love and the second will follow ….....but two are different from.

03:16 PM Nov 28 2010 |

mizz_aqma

mizz_aqma

Malaysia

it doesn't matter how many times u fall in love..until u find the right one :)

it is true that we won't forget the first love..but we can use that experience so that we won't repeat the same mistakes as we did before and loose our loved one.

that's my opinion ")

12:51 AM Dec 01 2010 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

There is a quote in spanish: 'El amor verdadeor es solo el primero' which means 'Life comes just once in a lifetime''

From my experience I can say that we can only love with purity and innocence the first time we love.  

06:26 AM Dec 01 2010 |

dkattleya

dkattleya

Indonesia

Yes, i agree with Faith..the older we are the more we can short out what we call the real love or just for fun crush.. but sure we feel to love someone in early years of our youth and normally first love is one of the moments that last in our memory because it seemed silly but we were so hypnotized with the sparkling we had back then. So love can come more than one time and love in 30ies is more mature and that kind of love is the love which we can decide weather we want to spend the rest of our live with that person..

09:56 AM Dec 01 2010 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

What is to be mature؟

To make sure that the person is mature
Is it enough to know the  age?whats  the maturity and  makes you mature? 

04:09 PM Dec 01 2010 |

MUHAMMAD92

MUHAMMAD92

Saudi Arabia

love blending two hearts blending two characters so is love.

11:46 PM Dec 04 2010 |