Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

how to keep your mind fresh?

nooriparadise

Pakistan

We all want to keep our minds sharp and fresh. By working to keep your mind sharp, you can improve your attitude. Nothing angers a person more than not being able to remember important things or events. By having a sharp mind you can figure situations out more effectively and make wiser decisions. There are numerous ways to keep your mind sharp while keeping a good, well-rounded attitude.

Steps

1:Everyone has some type of special talent, so find out what yours is and use it.
2:Maintain a regular exercise program.
3:Some people find that writing poetry can be relaxing plus it is a great way to express yourself.
4:You are never too old to learn.
5:You should treat yourself as well as you treat others.
6:Figure out for yourself the true meaning of what is important in life.
7:You are truly blessed if you have common sense. Use your mind more instead of using a calculator or adding machine
8:Stay focused on making your own decisions.
9:You should jog, run, ski, play ball, fish, write, garden, or whatever makes you happy.
10:Learn some basic memory techniques.
11:Learn from everything you do.
12:Learn to improve your mental ability in domains such as logic, problems solving, mental orientation and corrective thought process.

05:15 PM Nov 28 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lolita_lempicka

Yemen

good info .. drink a afresh natural coldy juice you will feel the freshness too .. LOL

11:04 AM Nov 29 2010 |

Serendipity

Hong Kong

i think the best way to keep my mind fresh is listening to music,, i can figure out difficult things as long as i listen to music Cool

02:29 PM Dec 06 2010 |

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

i think you just do what ever you like and makes you happy.

10:18 PM Dec 10 2010 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

to me  thats  nothing  but nature

12:52 PM May 16 2011 |