Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

would like to know more foreign friends ~

joyce_baby

joyce_baby

China

My English level is bad hope to meet more foreign friends to practice English

If better understand Chinese ~

my QQ:365345905

msn:

please tell me——english  baby!

01:31 PM Dec 01 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zoeho

China

Hello , my name is zoe , I come from Taiwan , If you think have best English , must looking other's and write , Learning it ,  

06:32 AM Dec 02 2010 |

joyce_baby

joyce_baby

China

thanks,zoe~

06:44 AM Dec 02 2010 |

zoeho

China

Don't mention it.  Learning must have good way , You must think English is language , You talking and writing must let otherpeople know , SO must use English think , When speaking English must become foreign of you . I can invite you add my face book friend's? Share anything according Life , work , music and any interesting thing . my face book account number is , wellcome

07:20 AM Dec 02 2010 |

Char

Char

Mexico

Laughing Hi pretty lady!! How are you? I would like to practice and improve my english with you!!! What do you think?

06:03 PM Dec 02 2010 |

Oleg_Suhov

Russian Federation

Hi all! Are you need in othe friend?

12:15 AM Dec 03 2010 |

zoeho

China

It is a good place , Many friend's can teach , If you have good english , Go to Englishbaby is right ,

03:26 AM Dec 03 2010 |

janissa

Turkey

hey i am new too , and  i wanna practice English with you

04:16 PM Dec 07 2010 |

Serendipity

Hong Kong

hi beautiful, glad to meet u. English level is doesn't matter, im not so good either. let's practice English together. By the way i come from HK 

KGS22 @ hotmail . com (msn)

practice  practice practice~

05:50 PM Dec 07 2010 |