Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

change jobs frequently is good or not?

saragu

saragu

China

nowadays , many people find new employments whenever  they like. i don't know it is a good atmosphere or not . could you share your thinking to me!

06:15 AM Jul 13 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

INTELLHAVE

Viet Nam

Many people think we should find a good place to work and work there for a long time, but I think when we work in many different environments, dealing with many peoples, we can gain experiments, and improve our knowledge about our work.

05:03 PM Jul 13 2007 |

saragu

saragu

China

dear intellhave:

thanks for your reply, what  puzzled me is a new environment will aslo bring some disadvantages to me ,for example the new public relationship and strange working process and so on , do u have any good idea to handle them well.

06:53 AM Jul 14 2007 |

Canna

China

hello saragu,

i recently graduated from the school ,and working in a little commpany,i want to change it ,because i do not like working in this company,the uppermost is that i am not interested in my job.

so i think we need find the job that we are intersted in it ,change the job whatever how long you did it,if you don't get anything from it.

just my opinion.

09:03 AM Jul 14 2007 |

rise_up_future

Viet Nam

Hi saragu!
It’s difficult to integrate in new environment. It’s myself change 2 times. It’s takes me 1 month to intergrate in the new public relationship.We get a lot of experience and we lost the right when we leave. Above some idea i can share with you.
Best regards

09:29 AM Jul 14 2007 |

rise_up_future

Viet Nam

Hi saragu!
It’s difficult to integrate in new environment. It’s myself change 2 times. It’s takes me 1 month to intergrate in the new public relationship.We get a lot of experience and we lost the right when we leave. Above some idea i can share with you.
Best regards

rise_up_future

Viet Nam

Hi saragu!
Best regards

mose98

mose98

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

<!-[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
<o:AllowPNG/>
</o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
</xml><![endif]
->

hi everyone

In My Opinion, Whene We Work Somewhere For A Long Time, We Can Earn Adequate Experience While If We Change Our Job Frequently , We Must Start At First. Anyway It Is Evident  That New Job Is Equal With New Experience  And New Experience  Can Give Us Good Atmosphere

09:46 AM Dec 23 2013 |