Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

first love(สิ่งเล็กๆที่เรียกว่ารัก )

lovesev7en

lovesev7en

China

it is a thailand movie ,it is really moving and funny,it is popular in china.there are more than 5 billion have watched it .now i will introduce it to you all~you would have a see if you have chance

synopsis

water is one of the most extraordinary first-year junior high school girl, her homework in general, sport is also general, is more terrible is that she looks like ordinary people never to forget too. But the ordinary girl but why schools fell in love with the best, kindest, most handsome high school boy-liang. As a man of the campus, liang has always been the focus of the girls, whether it is homework good, excellent sports, or a person beautiful, school girls are crazy for him. Small water and those who simply can not understand their own best competition in the girls, her only hope to fellow students from nearly point-liang. So she did a lot of silly little things, only to change yourself. She did not hesitate to participate in the drama club people read; applied to join the academy has been like in the screening of small non-liang's sister school humiliation; Band playing exercises command can only rely on them …... then near-liang point. Stills (19) These little effort in the third when she became a veritable man of the school. She turned the eyes of the most lovable boys, most gentle, and most worthy pursuit of the school beauty grade girls. However, collection of small water her heart still little desire. Little do they know when the performance of drama performances were a good friend of Ah-liang extension like, after the confession. Small water silence, together with the A three-line Extension liang, still like the liang, and finally summon the courage to declare liang, liang was found a week ago agreed to Bin sister school, the two again missed. Small water to the United States to learn, liang seniors as a professional football player. In fact, long-term coexistence, small water and have a good impression on the other side liang, but missed again and again, those who have the courage to say it, bit by bit with the photo-liang expressed, that we know the efforts of small water liang seniors have not been seen not only because those who do not happen to them separated. 9 years later, two people have their own achievements, small water be a good designer, in an interview after returning to the scene, the host invited liang seniors, the only problem when small water There is not married liang seniors, and seniors liang replied the man he is waiting to come back from the United States … ... (sometimes, silent love requires courage to say out loud!)

You can not miss it

02:45 PM Dec 15 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lovesev7en

lovesev7en

China

first love

02:46 PM Dec 15 2010 |

lovesev7en

lovesev7en

China

first love

02:50 PM Dec 15 2010 |

lovesev7en

lovesev7en

China

里面有个插曲叫做”心在召唤“很好听

02:51 PM Dec 15 2010 |

lovesev7en

lovesev7en

China

(liang seniors to the small water of the album it)

This book is fun, let me know how small water efforts.

I want to say. . . The beginning, you will be successful.

Xiao Bin said on the same. . . Like so cute.

Led by the hand of the first small water, but immediately let go for fear of other people suspicious

Secretly sent to Apple, but also secretly bite.

Getting better, small water Come on!

Love can conquer all, especially fear.

Flowers really so hard, sending flowers small water, said it was a gift, I really held me back.

A confession extension of the small water today, I'm so sad, why do we always miss.

I wish the person is carrying a small water me.

- small water, so my girlfriend okay.

03:01 PM Dec 15 2010 |

Faii

Faii

Germany

Thank you

03:32 PM Dec 15 2010 |

Faii

Faii

Germany

she is Bi fern and so cute.

03:40 PM Dec 15 2010 |

lovesev7en

lovesev7en

China

i love her very much~~~can you give me her international fun club web to me ?what about your msn or QQ?

06:28 AM Dec 16 2010 |

cherry1806

cherry1806

Thailand

I have not heard that view, but I see a lot more fun.`><'

04:42 PM Dec 18 2010 |