Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

yeah,winter is coming

marcoxiong

marcoxiong

China

here comes winter

it is so cold.and it is even snowing in the northern China ,such an abnormal thing

i do hate winter,i have to put on heavy coat to protect myself from the severe cold and that mekes me look so fat.

i like summer,summer is fabulous,yeah?

i can swim,i can eat ice cream,and above all ,i needn't wear jackets

wow.waiting for the approaching of summer

so,everybody,show me your opinion on the matter

hey,one more thing,i want to find a long-term friend, and we can chat through mail or letter every day.if you have the intention,please inform me ,i will be delighted to talk with you all```

07:20 AM Dec 17 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

I love winter too
There is a lot of air to breathe
But very, very cold

must  wear alot of stuff 

if   not then its hard to move 

07:28 AM Dec 17 2010 |

ssilkworm

Turkey

sometimes I love winter but sometımes I hate winter.

also I love spring….

here is very cold..

now I want to drink hot chocolate and I want to watch the movie

09:49 AM Dec 17 2010 |

Nehmesys

France

It's not the cold I don't like, it's the rain. Humidity and electric hair are dreadful. And I would love snow for Christmas. It only snowed 1 day a couple of weeks ago and there was ice for days and there were no buses. At least I got to stay at home for a few days lol.

01:47 PM Dec 17 2010 |

aassiiaa27

aassiiaa27

Germany

Maybe it's not as snowy winter as last year but there is a lot of snow here, in Poland. I also have problems with means of transport (like you Nehmesys):P But winter is really picturesque season so I like it after all :) What's the temperature in your countries? Today in Poland was about – 12 degrees C.

06:19 PM Dec 17 2010 |

Nehmesys

France

Today at 20h15 it was 3°C. In Brittany winters are pretty mild but wet and windy Cry because I live close to the sea. So when it rains umbrellas break. Great…

07:49 PM Dec 17 2010 |